Maybelline New York Eye Studio Eyeshadow Quad Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1403 in Eye Shadow

Richest color. Smoothest feel. Now silk makes shadow new again.Maybelline's exclusive formula with silk pigments creates the ultimate shadow texture and luminosity.

June 14, 2017

I like it

This is skin friendly and the shades are amazing. I would definitely recommend others too. Being a makeup freak, I have used all the brands. I think it is not very expensive and amazing too.

May 11, 2017

I have been a bartender for 5 years and make up and good make up is part of your job . But we all know life is expensive and not everyone can buy those 250 smokey eye pallets . But I was very happy to find something close at shoppers where I also can get points every time I buy it !

April 17, 2017

Four creamy, shimmery, and wonderfully neutal shades in a travel-friendly package. It provides colours that work great together, yet they are also perfect to combine with other eye shadows.
    My only problem with this is that this line has released shades that are generally in a lot of other palettes, and because of this and the sheer small size of this palette, it is super easy to forget about this. Therefore, I recommend this the most to people who are not super big with makeup and are looking for something smaller, cheaper, and easier to use than higher brand palettes.
    Also, I have this in the shade 200, Alluring Almond. This is not the palette shown in the picture, but it is very similar (only one colour seems to be different).

April 15, 2017

I love these Quads, my favorite is the Legendary Lilac. The purple colors are beautiful and all 4 compliment each other perfectly.

With most, if not all of Maybelline's shadows are highly pigmented, and this quad does not disappoint. The lilac has a soft and shimmery effect on the lids, provides excellent coverage and I use a primer with all my shadows and this one stays on for the entire day.

April 13, 2017

This is my absolute favourite drugstore eyeshadow! It's so pigmented and applies like a dream! I find it's hard to find creamy, pigmented eyeshadows at the drug store but it rivals high end brands!

April 05, 2017

I love these eye palettes and they are so easy to use, and I love on the back it shows you how to place the eye shadow for the look that you are going for. I did follow the instructions and they were easy enough to read and follow. These palettes come in an assortment of colours. From matte to shimmer, they have it all. And also easy to apply with fingers if need be. The only thing I don't like about it, as others have mentioned, is it's wear life. After a few hours my makeup is creasing and I need to touch up. That's another plus. It's small and compact and easy enough to toss in your purse and go.

2.3/5

March 01, 2017

I love the colours however the colours don't seem to stay long even with eye primer, it's okay for drugstore eyeshadow I would be upset if it cost more but for the price it's okay.

January 16, 2017

I love the colours in this, and for the price it's great. If it were any more expensive I'd expect the colours to last a little longer but this is a great drugstore eye shadow.

September 29, 2016

amazing..I love all the colours...you can create a different look for everyday... A fantastic pallet and easy to use with beautiful colours.. I have used Maybelline for a long time

July 07, 2016

These eyeshadow quads are awesome! I love how pigmented they are, that they blend and are really easy to work with. I like that each quad could give you a complete look. I wish they included a matte shadow, but I love them and they are such an amazing drugstore product. It's very budget friendly, and definitely a must try if you're an eyeshadow junkie!

tiger123 added a new review for
    T-Fal Actifry

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini