Maybelline New York Eye Studio Eyeshadow Quad Reviews
#3 in Eye Shadow

Richest color. Smoothest feel. Now silk makes shadow new again.Maybelline's exclusive formula with silk pigments creates the ultimate shadow texture and luminosity.

January 17, 2018

Decent drugstore makeup!

Honestly, not too bad of a product! Silky consistency, not chalky whatsoever! Blends great and verh pigmented. Only complaint is that they break very easily

September 26, 2017

QUADruple awesome

Let me just say i LOVE these eyeshadow quads. I tend to pick up a new one each season and it ends up being my go to eyeshadow for those next months. They have great pigmentation and go on smoothly. The quads always come in great complimentary colors that can bring you from a day look to a night look easily. a little bit goes a long way so they last a long time.

September 13, 2017

Good quality, a tad overpriced for the amount

I love this little palette. It is a little overpriced but the eyeshadows are very pigmented and blendable and I love the sparkle and shimmer to them. Very pretty colour combinations. I also use the lighter shade as a highlighter.

September 09, 2017

Great for beginners!

This is a great palette for those who are just starting to use makeup. I got one of these for my 12th birthday I believe, and I remember falling in love with the shimmery colours. Now that I'm older I've opted into higher priced cosmetics, but if ever I need a shade that will stay on my eyelids and have a beautiful shimmer to it, I will always go back to this palette!

June 14, 2017

I like it

This is skin friendly and the shades are amazing. I would definitely recommend others too. Being a makeup freak, I have used all the brands. I think it is not very expensive and amazing too.

May 11, 2017

I have been a bartender for 5 years and make up and good make up is part of your job . But we all know life is expensive and not everyone can buy those 250 smokey eye pallets . But I was very happy to find something close at shoppers where I also can get points every time I buy it !

April 17, 2017

Four creamy, shimmery, and wonderfully neutal shades in a travel-friendly package. It provides colours that work great together, yet they are also perfect to combine with other eye shadows.
    My only problem with this is that this line has released shades that are generally in a lot of other palettes, and because of this and the sheer small size of this palette, it is super easy to forget about this. Therefore, I recommend this the most to people who are not super big with makeup and are looking for something smaller, cheaper, and easier to use than higher brand palettes.
    Also, I have this in the shade 200, Alluring Almond. This is not the palette shown in the picture, but it is very similar (only one colour seems to be different).

April 15, 2017

I love these Quads, my favorite is the Legendary Lilac. The purple colors are beautiful and all 4 compliment each other perfectly.

With most, if not all of Maybelline's shadows are highly pigmented, and this quad does not disappoint. The lilac has a soft and shimmery effect on the lids, provides excellent coverage and I use a primer with all my shadows and this one stays on for the entire day.

April 13, 2017

This is my absolute favourite drugstore eyeshadow! It's so pigmented and applies like a dream! I find it's hard to find creamy, pigmented eyeshadows at the drug store but it rivals high end brands!

April 05, 2017

I love these eye palettes and they are so easy to use, and I love on the back it shows you how to place the eye shadow for the look that you are going for. I did follow the instructions and they were easy enough to read and follow. These palettes come in an assortment of colours. From matte to shimmer, they have it all. And also easy to apply with fingers if need be. The only thing I don't like about it, as others have mentioned, is it's wear life. After a few hours my makeup is creasing and I need to touch up. That's another plus. It's small and compact and easy enough to toss in your purse and go.