We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.0/5
169 reviews
Maybelline New York Eye Studio Eyeshadow Quad Reviews
#2 in Eye Shadow

Description

Richest color. Smoothest feel. Now silk makes shadow new again.Maybelline's exclusive formula with silk pigments creates the ultimate shadow texture and luminosity.

    Reviews and Ratings

    93% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    2.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    May 21, 2019
    Quebec, Canada

    Uhmmm

    I first tried these quite a few years ago now, and the formula is still terrible. I am not saying they changed the formula, I do not know if they did or not, but sometimes I re-visit a product and like it. That is not the case with this.

    Flag as Spam
    2.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    March 02, 2019
    Quebec, Canada

    Hmmm

    La marque maybelline est une bonne marque de pharmacie pour le maquillage. Mais j'achète rarement des ombres à paupières en pharmacie à cause de la faible qualité. J'ai acheté ce produit car je trouvais les couleurs jolies mais malheureusement ce n'est pas pour moi, le problème c'est que j'ai pris 6 ptites palette😑😒 La pigmentation s'atténue rapidement et le fard se retrouve dans mon creux de paupière en mi-journée. Même si j'avais utilisé une base pour paupières. Mmm Je ne recommande pas vraiment ..

    Flag as Spam
    3.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 04, 2019

    Welll...

    Priced to sell that’s for sure. It’s very affordable which I love. It’s easy to use, very huildable. It has a nice formula, and hard to smudge. Would recommend.

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 24, 2019
    Ontario, Canada

    Good to use

    This is my first eye shadow which I used. I love it so much . First of all, it’s not expensive so we can easily afford it and secondly it’s amazingly works. Stay long and easy to smudge.

    Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 18, 2019

    love this

    i love the colors. it goes on nice and easy it last a long time you dont need to go crazy with it because the colors pop this is one of the only kinds i use

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 24, 2018

    Favourite

    This is my favourite eyeshadow palette ever, although I'm sad they stopped making Green with Envy. Highly pigmented, goes on smoothly, and doesn't leave powder under your eyes.

    Flag as Spam
    3.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    August 28, 2018

    Peu pigmenté, mais jolies teintes.

    Maybelline est une bonne marque de pharmacie pour le maquillage. Mais j'achète rarement des ombres à paupières en pharmacie à cause de la faible qualité. J'ai acheté ce produit car je trouvais les couleurs jolies mais malheureusement ce n'est pas pour moi. La pigmentation s'atténue rapidement et le fard se retrouve dans mon creux de paupière en mi-journée. Même si j'avais utilisé une base pour paupières. Je ne recommande pas pour celles qui ont les paupières grasses.

    Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 16, 2018

    I like it!

    It’s a great long lasting eyeshadow for sure. I really like the colours thah are available- lots of fun shades. It goes on well ans lasts all day. Overall is a great product and we would buy again.

    Flag as Spam
    3.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    April 09, 2018

    Not what I had expected

    Is it just me or the colours just don't look the same when applied. I used these with eyeshadow primer and they are just not the same, in fact they are way too dark. Also they crumble and therefore are very dusty. I think I'm going to stick to higher end brands from now on :/

    Flag as Spam
    3.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 20, 2018
    Quebec, Canada

    J’aime bien cet ombre à paupière

    J’aime bien cet ombre à paupière elle n’est pas si mal, j’aime les couleurs qui se blend bien! Elles ne coulent pas comme bien d’autres le font. Je racheterai probablement ce produit

    Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.