4.1/5
GOSH Forever Eye Shadow Stick Reviews
#1 in Eye Shadow

Forever Eye Shadow is a creamy, soft eye shadow stick which is easy to apply and blend.  The extremely smooth and non-tacky texture allows for optimal playtime and blend ability before setting the lid with an even finish.  The 8 beautiful colors deliver maximum, pure metallic color that lasts for hours.  Forever Eye Shadow is perfume and paraben free.

January 18, 2019

Goes on smooth

I love using GOSH Forever eye shadow stick. This product is worth every penny. It goes on smooth and the colors that are offered look great when applied to your eye. I have received so many compliments when wearing this product.

October 19, 2018

Très bien!

Très bon produits pour ceux qui ne veulent pas dépenser beaucoup de temps pour leur maquillage ou pour leurs ombres à paupières. Il souffit d'avoir 2 couleurs pour créer un effet smoky. Glisse bien, il est possible d'utiliser juste les doigts. Toujours dans ma trousse pour les vacances et ils me sauvent pour un maquillage dernière minute. Bonne tenue! Ceux à l'effet mat sont meilleurs que l'effet métalisé ou brillants mais ils peuvent être utilisé comme petit détails!

July 04, 2018

😍😍😍😍

Beat pen eyeshadow!! its creamy,pigmented,dont crease and stay all day even if I have greasy eyelid! Best one I ever tried yet. It was discontinued in my local drugstore so I'll try to find others shades online for sure!

March 29, 2018

Wow

I really looooove it!!!This pencil is so usefull when you’re going out with your friend or at a parti! I love this product because its look good on my skin.I also use it as a highlighter. I think everybody should have it.

March 28, 2018

Best thing since mascara

No words to describe this eye shadow. It's a pen, it's not matte to the point where your skin is red from applying it too hard, slick and long lasting too.
    I don't suggest it for very oily skin however a must try

May 11, 2017

The stick is very easy to apply. It glides on very smoothly and stays on for very long. Quite smudge proof and is very versatile. You can apply it all over the eye lid if you want or just as a liner. My eyes are quite sensitive to make up products and can get quite itchy. This eye shadow stick however did not give me any problems at all. Did a great job of staying on and did not fade away or smudge.
    I would recommend this to everyone and am excited to see what other shades are available.

April 16, 2017

I love using these eyeshadow sticks because they are so extremely pigmented!! You can use them as a base and they last all day, and ensure your eyeshadow does not slip off or crease!!!

July 13, 2016

Love this eyeshadow. I've have both the gold and the green and they work perfectly for me. It's a waterproof eyeshadow that certainly does what it says on the tin. Doesn't tend to migrate into the creases of my eye lid. It's stunning colour that stays on all day.

July 05, 2016

These are very easy to use, so perfect if you are a beginner and want to try a more dramatic or intense look. They have a limited selection of shades but they are highly pigmented.
    They are creamy, smooth and easy to blend but they crease and smudge easily so they do not last that long. I wouldn't recommend them for a 'night out" or anywhere that you may sweat cause it would come off so quickly, but they are fine for just a few hours.
    I have purchased four and unfortunately the product snapped and broke in all of them and now I can't use any. They all fell right out of the tube and I tried to put them back in and just apply them gently so I could continue to use them but they just kept falling out.
    They are pretty cheap and the quality is pretty cheap as well. I probably wouldn't purchase again just because they all broke and I feel it was a waste of my money, however I do recommend them for anyone else to try just because they are so easy and handy.

July 05, 2016

I find it to be on the runnier-side of things as opposed to NYX. However I love the colours and I feel like you can make a simple eye-just with this on your lid- and it looks like you did something luxe. Try buying neutral shades to start because you will use them the most if you're looking for an everyday easy makeup routine.