GOSH Forever Eye Shadow Stick Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #4 out of 1398 in Eye Shadow

Forever Eye Shadow is a creamy, soft eye shadow stick which is easy to apply and blend.  The extremely smooth and non-tacky texture allows for optimal playtime and blend ability before setting the lid with an even finish.  The 8 beautiful colors deliver maximum, pure metallic color that lasts for hours.  Forever Eye Shadow is perfume and paraben free.

May 11, 2017

The stick is very easy to apply. It glides on very smoothly and stays on for very long. Quite smudge proof and is very versatile. You can apply it all over the eye lid if you want or just as a liner. My eyes are quite sensitive to make up products and can get quite itchy. This eye shadow stick however did not give me any problems at all. Did a great job of staying on and did not fade away or smudge.
    I would recommend this to everyone and am excited to see what other shades are available.

April 16, 2017

I love using these eyeshadow sticks because they are so extremely pigmented!! You can use them as a base and they last all day, and ensure your eyeshadow does not slip off or crease!!!

July 13, 2016

Love this eyeshadow. I've have both the gold and the green and they work perfectly for me. It's a waterproof eyeshadow that certainly does what it says on the tin. Doesn't tend to migrate into the creases of my eye lid. It's stunning colour that stays on all day.

July 05, 2016

These are very easy to use, so perfect if you are a beginner and want to try a more dramatic or intense look. They have a limited selection of shades but they are highly pigmented.
    They are creamy, smooth and easy to blend but they crease and smudge easily so they do not last that long. I wouldn't recommend them for a 'night out" or anywhere that you may sweat cause it would come off so quickly, but they are fine for just a few hours.
    I have purchased four and unfortunately the product snapped and broke in all of them and now I can't use any. They all fell right out of the tube and I tried to put them back in and just apply them gently so I could continue to use them but they just kept falling out.
    They are pretty cheap and the quality is pretty cheap as well. I probably wouldn't purchase again just because they all broke and I feel it was a waste of my money, however I do recommend them for anyone else to try just because they are so easy and handy.

July 05, 2016

I find it to be on the runnier-side of things as opposed to NYX. However I love the colours and I feel like you can make a simple eye-just with this on your lid- and it looks like you did something luxe. Try buying neutral shades to start because you will use them the most if you're looking for an everyday easy makeup routine.

April 21, 2016

this product is really creamy, and it blends really easily. I just found that the staying power is not as useful in comparison to something like the NYX jumbo pencils. They are still pretty useful for some cool looks though.

3.2/5

March 15, 2016

I love the GOSH brand and almost all their shadows. Their eye shadow sticks are nice and they are convenient but if you're looking for heavy colour this might not be the best bet... I find that this creases so try a high pigment powder instead.

March 07, 2016

The GOSH forever eye shadow sticks are fun!
    They have a shiny, metallic finish so they are more for evening wear in my opinion.
    They wear quite well and don't crease. But i always use my paint pot underneath
    them regardless.

February 03, 2016

These are twist up pencils so there is no need for sharpening. They have wonderful pigmentation, and are multi-functional, so they can be worn on their own, as well as eyeliners and eyeshadow bases.

February 02, 2016

Easy to apply and great selections, love gosh cosmetic s.

New favorite songs?