4.1/5
GOSH Forever Eye Shadow Stick Reviews
#1 in Eye Shadow

Forever Eye Shadow is a creamy, soft eye shadow stick which is easy to apply and blend.  The extremely smooth and non-tacky texture allows for optimal playtime and blend ability before setting the lid with an even finish.  The 8 beautiful colors deliver maximum, pure metallic color that lasts for hours.  Forever Eye Shadow is perfume and paraben free.

November 12, 2019

Gosh Forever Eye Shadow Stick Review

I love, love this brand and have been using is for years. Their products have never let me down, The application is simple and it stays on throughout the day. Very pigmented. Highly recommend!

October 31, 2019

Beautiful color

This eye shadow stick is my go-to when I'm in a rush but still want some color on my eyes. It's easy to use and has a beautiful metallic sparkle to it.

July 18, 2019

Alright

Wasn't my favourite product but it did it's job nicely. The price is definitely reasonable compared some others out there. It glided on nicely and was easy to blend!

May 21, 2019

Love.

These pencils are great to toss in your handbag and are quite handy for makeup application on-the-go. There is no need to bring along a brush to apply them or even a sharpener since they retract and blend out well with your fingertips. I find that some of these pencils look their best on their own while others look better when topped/combined with a powder shadow.

February 04, 2019

Love

I really looooove it!!!This pencil is so usefull when you’re going out with your friend or at a parti! I love this product because its look good on my skin.I also use it as a highlighter. I think everybody should have it.

January 18, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Goes on smooth

I love using GOSH Forever eye shadow stick. This product is worth every penny. It goes on smooth and the colors that are offered look great when applied to your eye. I have received so many compliments when wearing this product.

October 19, 2018

Très bien!

Très bon produits pour ceux qui ne veulent pas dépenser beaucoup de temps pour leur maquillage ou pour leurs ombres à paupières. Il souffit d'avoir 2 couleurs pour créer un effet smoky. Glisse bien, il est possible d'utiliser juste les doigts. Toujours dans ma trousse pour les vacances et ils me sauvent pour un maquillage dernière minute. Bonne tenue! Ceux à l'effet mat sont meilleurs que l'effet métalisé ou brillants mais ils peuvent être utilisé comme petit détails!

July 04, 2018

😍😍😍😍

Beat pen eyeshadow!! its creamy,pigmented,dont crease and stay all day even if I have greasy eyelid! Best one I ever tried yet. It was discontinued in my local drugstore so I'll try to find others shades online for sure!

March 29, 2018

Wow

March 28, 2018

Best thing since mascara

No words to describe this eye shadow. It's a pen, it's not matte to the point where your skin is red from applying it too hard, slick and long lasting too.
    I don't suggest it for very oily skin however a must try