Clinique Superbalanced Makeup Reviews

Liquid foundation with adjustable, oil-free coverage provides moisture and absorbs oil when and where needed. Silky upon application. For more information, go to http://www.clinique.com.

September 26, 2017

Good foundation

This was recommended to me because of my oily skin. It did help keep my oily skin at bay but I feel that it made me look a bit grey. I have tan skin and like to have that warmer glow. Other than that it's great!

July 01, 2016

I have super sensitive skin and this foundation is the best I have ever used. I spent a lot of my 20's searching for a good foundation (as I don't leave my house without it) and this has everything you need, good coverage, light formula and a wide range of colours to chose from.

April 20, 2016

I love this foundation because it feels like it conforms to my skin, is super lightweight with good coverage and doesn't clog my pores. The color also matches my skin beautifully and evens it out, even around my eyes, giving my skin a nice glow. I've found Superbalanced Makeup to be a truly
    wonderful product. The coverage is light, yet effective. It never collects in my skin creases, and keeps me looking fresh and lovely all day long.

January 20, 2016

Used for years. Great full coverage, with plenty of colour matches. A little expensive, but great smooth coverage.

November 30, 2015

Good selection of shades to choose from. Lightweight, didn't breakout. It's a good foundation, but just not for me, I didn't get the coverage I wanted.

3.2/5

April 05, 2015

This has been my go-to foundation for about 2 years now. It's super lightweight, leaves skin feeling silky and looking smooth. It has a flawless finish and gives the illusion that I'm not wearing foundation at all. I have combination skin and this definitely balances out the oil and dryness on my face. My big problem with this product is that it isn't thick enough to cover up blemishes. If your'e looking for something that works to mostly cover up acne or scars, this product might not be the best choice. Aside from that, it's one of my favourite Clinique products!

September 14, 2014

I always wear Clinque foundation. It works well with my skin type and is very light on the skin also. I really love everything about it except for the price.

1.5/5

September 14, 2014

This foundation is great for those people with minimal flaws. But if you have alot of blemishes, then this isnt for you. If you want to buy this foundation just get a tinted moisturizer, because thats the exact same coverage this foundation gives. Also its very hard to blend in, because it is very liquified. Last reason is because it has no pump, which does make it harder to apply. So, i wouldnt really reccomend this product.

April 25, 2013

I just bought my first bottle of Clinique Superbalanced Makeup in Porcelian Beige. I'm very pleased with the natural, but polished look it give to my face. I've found that putting it on with a foundation brush made with artificial hair makes it look best. The artificial hair also allows the makeup to go further. I've had no adverse skin reactions from this.

The price is higher than drugstore makeup but I find it's reasonable for the quality. Wide range of colours available.

June 21, 2011

I have been an avid Clinique User for Years! Every time I leave them for someone else, I always come back! I have been using this product for about a year. I have the Clinique Super Fit Foundation in Creamwhip which is a wonderful, blendable color choice if you have fair/ medium skin.

I struggle with adult acne and it covers pretty well and hides redness. The only thing it doesn't quite cover are large pores. Other than that, it is fair coverage.

The price fits within the price range of all Clinique Foundations.

My only complaint is that I wish the product would last longer during the day. It won't quite make it through sweat or an 8 hour day like I was told. I even set the makeup w/ translucent powder which should do the trick beautifully!

Therefore I would recommend the product but I wouldn't buy it again for myself. I beleive I will go back to Super Balanced or try the new Acne Solutions.