Prestige Item
Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Totally tugless, two-way makeup remover speeds the departure of hard-to-remove eye and lip makeups. Dissolves and "lifts away" long-wearing makeup, even waterproof mascara. Non-irritating, non-stinging. Ophthalmologist Tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers.

January 07, 2020

Works well with all types of makeup

This product is not your drug store brand makeup remover it costs a little more but a little goes further than drug Store brands. it is gentle on the eyes and removes all makeup I’ve ever tried to remove without any issues.

November 27, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great Eye Makeup Remover

This is another great product from Clinique. I find this eye make up remover very effective and does not leave any residue. Always gets the eye area totally clean and free of make up at the end of the day.

October 10, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

AMAZING!

I have very sensitive eyes and have tried so many different eye makeup removers, 99% of them sting my eyes. This lovely eye make up remover from Clinique is like water - it doesn't sting my eyes at all and removes my eye makeup including waterproof mascara so easily. There's not rubbing or scrubbing of the delicate eye area needed. It's expensive, but a little goes a long way. I would never use anything else.

October 04, 2019

My Forever Eye Make-up Remover

I'm not a cleansing balm person. I love this makeup remover. I apply it using a cotton pad, and if I have a heavy eye makeup, then I'll press on the product to my eyelid for a good 5 seconds before wiping the eyeshadow/eyeliner away. Very gentle on the skin, even for my mom whose skin is very sensitive. It lasted me a while, so very good in terms of value.

September 15, 2019

One of the best makeup remover

This is such a fan favourite makeup remover and I am totally a fan of it too! It works well removing makeup, even water proof eye makeup, and it's gentle around the eyes that I never get irritated. And I like that it doesn't have any strong scents too.

September 11, 2019

So easy to use!

Just a little bit will go a long way. The makeup remover is oil-like and it removes all makeup easily without having to scrub at the skin. It was gentle on the skin and my eyes didn't sting or feel irritated when I used it.

I definitely recommend it as the oiliness does not hydrate the skin and removes every last bit of makeup. The only issue would be that it is a bit pricey.
    *I received this for free in exchange for an honest review.

April 04, 2019

En amour

Mon démaquillant du moment. Il démaquille très bien et ne laisse aucun résidus de maquillage. Son coté bi-phasé est très efficace. Après utilisation ma peau n'est pas lourde ni étouffée. Je sent ma peau bien nettoyé. Je recommande et rachète

December 19, 2018

I love this stuff. I use it daily to remove my eye makeup and I find it very gentle yet very effective. I have used other makeup removers that make my eyes burn, but this one is far from that. It feels great on my skin and it removes all traces of makeup simply with a cotton pad. This is my go-to makeup remover and I will continue to use it and love it.

November 06, 2018

Great, but 1 big problem..

I don't know if it was just me, but every time I use the product to remove my eye makeup, it leaves my eyes burning to the point I start tearing up.
    The makeup remover is great at it's job- I would absolutely buy again if it wasn't for this painful experience I seem to go through every time I use the product.

October 27, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

I have sensitive eyes and this product never irritated me

A non irritating product. A little expensive for a make up remover but worth it to me for how effective it is. Very little rubbing to get waterproof mascara off. And very little product to do the job!