Prestige Item
Lancôme Paris Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

This award-winning phenomenon gently whisks away all types of eye makeup, even waterproof. Simply shake to activate the bi-phase formula that leaves the eye area perfectly clean. The lipid phase lifts off eye makeup, while the water phase contains special emollients to refresh and condition skin without a greasy residue.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

September 10, 2021
    Malaysia

Gentle

Shake well, saturate a cotton pad and let the cotton pad sit on the eye for ~10 seconds, then gentle pat away. This has no discernible scent, it’s clear, not blue, and it takes off everything. I can’t recommend this enough- if you’re wondering which eye makeup remover to get, you can’t go wrong with this one!

August 20, 2021

The best!

This is simply the best eye makeup remover, it takes off all sorts of waterproof mascara or eyeliner in no time, no irritation due to rubbing because it is so efficient. I put it on a cotton pad, apply it to my eye and wait a few seconds before i swipe it. There is a little bit of oil in it so it also hydrates the skin of your lids. Lancome offer lots of promotions as well so you can get it when the offer some gift with purchase

June 08, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

Not exactly my cup of tea

I've used it a few times where I have ended up with more clogged up skin/spots because of the barrier and wight of it. The flip side of this coin is that in really bad weather I haven't ended up with dry or sensitive feeling skin after being exposed to the elements.

April 09, 2021

Great product, but pricey

This is a great makeup remover duo that removes even the toughest long-lasting and waterproof makeup. It does have an oily residue that takes some time to wash off itself, but it provides great results. The only other downside is that it's pretty pricey for a makeup remover.

April 01, 2021
    Pahang, Malaysia

Best for me.

I bought this makeup remover a long time ago and just finished it last night. I have always been a makeup wipes person until recently. I am currently in the middle of a transition into more sustainable products. So for starters I have stopped buying makeup wipes and switched to liquid makeup remover/cleanser. I have also invested in reusable cotton pads and soft washcloths.

March 12, 2021
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Amazing eye makeup remover

Love this product takes mascara off so easily great for sensitive eyes use in my night routine before cleansing my face and removing makeup will defiantly purchase again.

March 08, 2021

gentle and effective

This is definitely one of the best eye makeup removal that I have ever tried. Very gentle, no irritation. Works just fine even with waterproof products.

March 05, 2021
    West Berkshire, United Kingdom

Great product

I have sensitive eyes and have taken years and years and years to find make up remover that removes make up efficiently and doesn’t leave my eyes burning. After trying Lancome Bi-facil make up remover I can finally say I have found the one. Best eye make up remover ever.

February 16, 2021

My favourite makeup remover!

This is my holy grail. My favourite oil-free makeup remover. It does a great job removing any waterproof mascara and a little of this product goes a long way so I do think it’s worth the investment !

December 07, 2020

The best eye makeup remover out there

I've tried many eye makeup removers and this one does that job best. It removes the most stubborn makeup and never irritates my eyes either. I wish the price was a bit lower but I'll pay it for the quality of product. :)