Clorox Clean Up Cleaner & Bleach
Good

Clorox Clean Up Cleaner & Bleach Reviews

Ranked #237 out of 391 in Household Cleaning Products

January 16, 2017

I use this product in the kitchen and bathroom to kill germs on surfaces (that can take bleach). What I've noticed about this product is that when used on stainless steel sinks (even old ones) it makes them shine, noticeably shine. So this product not only cleans and disinfects, but has the additional benefit of making your old stainless steel sink look newer and shinier - Yay!

August 23, 2016

This works really well to clean my shower. It gets rid of the mildew and soap scum. I also use it to clean my pool filter. The bleach smell is strong, but it's really effective!

January 01, 2016

I know a lot of people don't like the smell of bleach, but this product has an added scent of freshness to bleach. If your looking for a product that keeps you from doing some hard to scrub area this one is perfect. You get the mess cleaned up quickly and you also will have a sense of know your home is clean and disinfected.

May 05, 2015

This product works great! I love how easy it is to use and and how well it works.

April 05, 2015

This is a cleaner that just makes like easier.

May 28, 2014

I love this product. From sanitizing my glass cutting board, to bathtub & tile cleaner, I have never used another product even comparable to this. It is simply amazing!!!