CND Shellac Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 1534 in Nail Polish

May 12, 2017

CND Shellac is hands down the best shellac polish that you can get. It doesn't peel or chip, and they have such cute colours! The bottles last a long time, and a little goes a long way!

March 27, 2017

I own about ten CND Shellac colors and they are all amazing. This brand is particularly durable yet easy to take off without damaging your nails! The colors are beautiful and there are so many to choose from.

February 16, 2017

Love Shellac ! It's my number one go to with my clients. Easy , effective and bright, bold, colours. New colours every season and last 2 weeks ! Great product

January 15, 2017

I love this polish! I only get it when I go to the nail salon but I love that it lasts longer than normal nail polish especially cause I cook and clean a lot. Usually, regular nail polish lasts a few days before it starts to chip. There is a vast variety of colours which I like, even though I only really wear nudes. The only thing I don't like about this nail polish is that it does ruin your nails when it comes off, especially when the nail tech doesn't know how to take it off properly.

September 21, 2016

I used this brand on my neighbour once and that was the last time I used it. I don't know if the colour was just old or was a bad batch but it was just awful. The colour was streaking and did not dry. I tried 2 different lamps (Yes I was using the Shellac). I will definitely be sticking with my regular gel polish brand

August 09, 2016

I used to hate my natural nails because I have small nail beds so I always got "fake nails". I was just introduced to shellac by my manicurist and I love it! It lasted for 3 weeks the first time (I just got it done for the second time 3 days ago). I love how easy it is to remove and it sets in no time after the application. Once you go shellac you never go back!!

June 23, 2016

This is the only gel polish that I will use. Love the colours! The bottles are quite small for the price but most of my bottles have lasted me a few years. I really wish that CND would come out with color changing polishes.

March 28, 2016

J'adore cest vernis ils procurent la plus belle brillance et durabilité ainsi qun énorme éventail de choix j'utilise tout les produit uv surtout ! Les meilleurs

February 12, 2016

Received this product to try a few months ago from chick advisor. I forgot to review it but have used it quite a few times. It lasts at least a week without chipping.

January 19, 2016

I had read about CND shellac manicures on Chick Advisor and had been curious. I applied for the product review club, but wasn't successful, but was still curious enough to give it a try on my own. I have had quite a few manicures before, but they never lasted very long. I am very tough on my hands, cleaning, washing dishes, gardening, typing etc. I was completely blown away by the effectiveness of this product. I had my nails done on December 31st for New Years Eve. Today is the 19th of January and they were still chip free!!! I only removed the polish today because the growth on my nails had become unsightly. I did remove the polish at home because I didn't have the time to make an appointment at a salon. soaking my nails for 10 minutes in pure acetone nailpolish remover I purchased at walmart, the polish came off relatively easily. My nails and fingers were dry afterwards, but nothing that a quick rub with hand lotion didn't solve. I thought my nails really retained that just polished shine too for the entire time I had the polish on my nails. I worked with all kinds of cleaners and took no special care with my hands and: Not. One. Chip! I would definitely get this done again in the future, though I would probably select a lighter colour next time some that where my natural nails were growing in wouldn't be so obvious. It is a bit of a hassle getting the product off, but the longevity of the manicure makes it so worth it. At $51 at my local salon, this was not a cheap service, but again, for special occasions, I consider it worth it. I also loved that my nails were completely dry immediately - no worrying about wrecking your manicure searching for your keys or wallet right after your manicure is finished! Light years ahead of regular polish. I don't think I would pay for a regular manicure again.