• Coconut Oil
  • Coconut Oil

Coconut Oil Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 163 in Oils

May 23, 2017

It was good. It nourished my hair. I had heat-damaged hair and it help! It smells great! My sisters and I used it for our hair and it was amazing. Definitely a good product!

April 24, 2017

I started using coconut oil last year. I cook with it, moisturize with it, use it as a hair mask. I love it! I buy this brand at Walmart, it's cheap and lasts me quite awhile! Tastes great when you cook with it, and it smells amazing!!!

April 13, 2017

A friend suggest coconut oil to us about 5 ago, so I did some research and picked some up that day. It is amazing how many uses there are for it, besides cooking: make up remover, restore dry/brittle hair, restore gray hair, etc.

April 04, 2017

this is my go to for EVERYTHING. i am not kidding, i a small amount in my dogs food so he has a nice smelling and shiny coat, i put it directly on my hair for a overnight mask, i moisturize with it, use it when cooking as a healthy alternative, if youre not using coconut oil youre missing out

April 04, 2017

Coconut oil is my absolute favorite beauty product as I use it for a moisturizer, for acne, for all the skin on my body, for cuts and scrapes, for eczema, for razor burn.. you name it.. and I use coconut oil for just about everything! I also use it in place of margarine butter or other oils for the many health benefits for my family and myself!

April 01, 2017

Excellente huile avec d'innombrables utilisations! Autant en cuisine que pour hydrater la peau, le corps, les lèvres ou les cheveux, cette huile est très efficace et économique!

March 14, 2017

J'utilise l'huile de coco disponible chez costco (pour avoir un plus gros pot) il y a tellement d'usage! Que ce soit en cuisine ou en beauté. Je l'utilise dans mes cheveux à la sortie de la douche lorsqu'ils sont mouillés et dans l'eau du bain de mon fils.

January 29, 2017

I get my coconut oil in the grocery section for about $4 at walmart. Instead of paying $10+ I grab that jar and it lasts a long time, and its so inexpensive. Rather than going to the beauty aisle and paying $15.99 for the same stuff i can get for $4 in the grocery aisle. You probably already know about all the benefits of coconut oil already, im just telling you how to save $$$ on it!

January 21, 2017

Love LouAna's Coconut Oil! It is such a deep moisturizer! I make my own body and bath products and this is definitely what I use when I nned anything natural!

January 20, 2017

This is one of my favourite products that i own. i can use it for anything. hair,skin,nails,cooking,etc. It helps moisturize skin and its also good for cuts because it has a natural healing agent in it.