Coconut Oil Reviews
Ranked #6 in Oils & Vinegars

August 26, 2017

great for everything

i love this product because it is so versatile. i use it for literally everything. works fabulous for dry damaged hair, dry skin, and i even use it for cooking.

June 18, 2017

The most moisturizing oil for the hair and skin

There's a lot to say about this product . Coconut oil is well know to be used on damaged and really dry hair . Most likely on African American hair . Well I can say that if you have dry hair or you want to add some moisturize to your hair , use the coconut oil . I strongly recommend this oil to people with curly hair , or thin hair . Well it work in all type of hair . :) You can also try to moisturize your skin with some coconut oil and see the results yourself .

May 27, 2017

I use coconut oil for absolutely everything, from my skin to my hair to my nails. I am absolutely obsessed! Leaves my skin glowing and feeling better than ever

May 23, 2017

It was good. It nourished my hair. I had heat-damaged hair and it help! It smells great! My sisters and I used it for our hair and it was amazing. Definitely a good product!

April 24, 2017

I started using coconut oil last year. I cook with it, moisturize with it, use it as a hair mask. I love it! I buy this brand at Walmart, it's cheap and lasts me quite awhile! Tastes great when you cook with it, and it smells amazing!!!

April 13, 2017

A friend suggest coconut oil to us about 5 ago, so I did some research and picked some up that day. It is amazing how many uses there are for it, besides cooking: make up remover, restore dry/brittle hair, restore gray hair, etc.

April 04, 2017

this is my go to for EVERYTHING. i am not kidding, i a small amount in my dogs food so he has a nice smelling and shiny coat, i put it directly on my hair for a overnight mask, i moisturize with it, use it when cooking as a healthy alternative, if youre not using coconut oil youre missing out

April 04, 2017

Coconut oil is my absolute favorite beauty product as I use it for a moisturizer, for acne, for all the skin on my body, for cuts and scrapes, for eczema, for razor burn.. you name it.. and I use coconut oil for just about everything! I also use it in place of margarine butter or other oils for the many health benefits for my family and myself!

April 01, 2017

Excellente huile avec d'innombrables utilisations! Autant en cuisine que pour hydrater la peau, le corps, les lèvres ou les cheveux, cette huile est très efficace et économique!

March 14, 2017

J'utilise l'huile de coco disponible chez costco (pour avoir un plus gros pot) il y a tellement d'usage! Que ce soit en cuisine ou en beauté. Je l'utilise dans mes cheveux à la sortie de la douche lorsqu'ils sont mouillés et dans l'eau du bain de mon fils.