Coffee-mate Double Double-mate Creamer Reviews

Ranked #386 out of 652 in Coffee

May 26, 2017

Perfect level of sweetness, I leave a bottle of this everywhere I go, at home, at work. I went on a trip recently and could not enjoy my hotel coffee until I went out to buy some double-double mate.

May 08, 2017

I love Coffee-Mate Double Double creamer! It is the perfect complement to your morning coffee. I especially like this variety because the ratio of coffee to cream is done perfectly and acts as a great replacement to spending money at a coffee shop like Tim Hortons. I find that it is also a great value because you get close to a litre in the bottle. I recommend this to ant coffee lovers looking for a sweet and smooth addition to their morning routine.

April 03, 2017

New favourite creamer! I've been having it with the Tim Hortons dark roast at home. Been using only flavoured creamers for quite some time now so it's nice to switch things up. Definitely recommend to all coffee drinkers!

April 03, 2017

Love coffee mates double double creamer. It takes great and I use it everyday. Great price and I find it is on sale a lot too which is great. So good!!

March 29, 2017

This has fast become my favourite creamer.

It has a smooth creaminess and not overly sweetness. A perfect start to your morning or ending to your day! (I drink coffee all day long so ANYTIME for me.)

If you have a flavoured coffee that you are using, it only adds to the flavor ;)

The product fits nice in my fridge. It's easy to open. The price is very reasonable. A definite staple in my refrigerator.

March 06, 2017

Absolutely love this creamer. With most creamers I still have to add sugar to my coffee, in addition to the creamer. Not this one! I just add some of this and it tastes wonderful and creamy. I even put it in my hot chocolate sometimes to give it a nice creamy and smooth taste.

January 06, 2016

This is so good it makes your coffee taste like the local cafe coffee, rich and creamy, best part of my day

1.0/5

December 24, 2015

Rather drink my coffee black! Not impressed. Has an odd taste.

1.7/5

December 24, 2015

I didn't like this at all. It just had a weird taste and didn't taste good in my coffee. I won't buy it again.

1.5/5

December 24, 2015

This was the most wretched, disgusting thing I have ever put in my coffee. I don't know how they can claim this tastes like double double, but it's the furthest thing possible. It tastes like you've dumped pure coconut oil in your coffee. It was so horrible that it made me angry. Coffee is too important to do something this awful to it.

New favorite songs?

CHESTER BENNINGTON

Maggiestevens earned the Elite Reviewer badge

Jam

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)