Coffee mate vanilla carmel coffee creamer Reviews

May 03, 2020

Amazing!!!

I drink tea, not coffee. I love the smooth rich smell and taste of this. I will nor drink my tea without coffee mate. It is low in calories and carbs and you don't need to use much to get that smooth taste. I have tried other brands. Always comeback to Coffee Mate. Can't beat it!!! The vanilla smell is wonderful!!!

May 01, 2020

Great taste!

I absolutely loved the taste of this one. Definitely my go to when shopping for creamer. With another brand I was adding vanilla to the flavor and this just made it so much simpler in the morning for me

January 03, 2020

My BFF is Coffee Mate

Coffeemate is an added bonus for my morning coffee! I have tried many other flavours but I always come back to the vanilla one because it offers just the right amount of sweetness. I can use a tablespoon (worth 3 points on Weight Watchers) and this is helpful to know as well! It can even be added to my morning cappuccinos to make it a bit sweeter. Two thumbs up always!

November 14, 2018

Great add to your coffee

My work had bought this to use at their annual family BBQ it was so good. So I bought some for home and when it runs empty I go out and buy a new one and I always get the same one vanilla caramel. I would recommend this to my friends. I also think it ks lactose Free another plus.