Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer Reviews
#4 in Coffee

Coffee-mate Creamer coffee's perfect mate as the coffee creamer brand of choice for generations.Coffee-mate allows every coffee drinker to create the perfect cup of coffee.

2.2/5

January 13, 2018

Just not for the “ol fashion coffee lover”

I love coffee...became hooked when I worked 2 years at Tim Hortons. Been a daily drinker ever since. I have to have cream...well I tried these and...no. Just no. Great if you have a sweet tooth at 430am but not me. I’ll stick to my old fashioned creamers. Not to mention it’s expensive and the bottles are really quite small.

December 04, 2017

So good!

Love the sugar-free French vanilla. Most creamers can upset my stomach. Love the different flavors. There are so many to choose from. Love that it's always on sale.

2.0/5

September 30, 2017

Pas excellent mais pas mauvais

Malheureusement je n'ai pas vraiment aimer ce produit , pour ma part ça ressemble un peu plus à du lait écrémé que de la crème , j'aurais préféré avoir la texture onctueuse de la crème... mais pour ce qui est des saveurs la ou je donne les points , beaucoup de choix et cela est favorable

September 29, 2017

Yum no sugar needed

I love my coffee I always have used cream and one heaping sugar For years that is the only way I would drink it One afternoon I was at a friends house and she had no sugar She asked my if I wanted to try coffee mate and I said sure I had not had one yet that day and need one badly lol Well once I tried it I loved the flavor (mocha) I found) I did not need sugar and it did not taste bitter at all It was quite tasty So now I have it on hand all the time and found that with using the coffee mate I have cut back on a few pounds as I do not use the sugar I use to So I hope if you want to have a satisfying drink with less calories try using coffee mate in you tea and coffee
    Since the first time I tried coffee mate I have tried all the different flavors and love them all I wonder if my friends stop in to see me or just drink all my coffee with different flavors lol

September 18, 2017

Great Flavours

I love the different flavours. I recently tried Mocha and it was pretty good. The only thing I find is that you can never just add a few teaspoons. I end up using more than I should. These really make your coffee sweet too.

September 02, 2017

great selection

I love that there are so many flavours to choose from. I keep a couple of bottles in my fridge at work so I always have delicious coffee whenever I want.

September 01, 2017

I've been buying this for years!

I'm not sure of a better way to start off you day with a little bit of Coffee Mate in your coffee . They have so many different flavors to choice from, one will become your favorite , or you can be like me and keep a couple of flavors in your fridge to mix it up a bit. I will never go back to powered coffee mate now that they have the liquid. I just love it!

August 15, 2017

Must have in our house

My husband and mil are big fans of Coffee-mate. They love the caramel vanilla and the hazelnut flavors. They recently convinced me to try it and I'm hooked! I love that it takes very little to add a hint of flavor and richness to my morning coffee. What a nice treat.

July 22, 2017

I will buy this again

I like the different varieties but French Vanilla is the one I buy the most of. I like the fact that it has just the right amount of sweetness so no sugar needed.

July 21, 2017

Great for coffee

I love all the flavours of Coffee-Mate Creamers but my favorite is hazelnut. Makes my coffee nice and creamy and you have a choice of so many different flavours. I have added it to ice cream and hot chocolate and its pretty good.