Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 652 in Coffee

Coffee-mate Creamer coffee's perfect mate as the coffee creamer brand of choice for generations.Coffee-mate allows every coffee drinker to create the perfect cup of coffee.

oh yes!

I love this coffee mate, I rather liquid then the powered, the powdered leaves a mildew flaky look in my coffee so that why i prefer liquid and plus it taste much better! I love the double double one the most as it already has the sugar in the coffee mate, and it's the right amount for me, so my lazy days its coffee mate double double lol pour my coffee and add this creamer to it and done! I do wait til these go on sale though as I find $3.99 is kind of expensive. I grab them when they go on for $2.99

2.8/5

Creamy coffee

It has a good taste, it is rich, disolves pretty good and doesn't take the coffee flavour away. I recommend it. A classic product that is still affordable.

July 12, 2017

Coffee mate is a household fav

We always have a bottle or two of different flavours in the fridge.I love these coffee creamers because i dont need to add sugar after i put this creamer in!

July 09, 2017

Sucrée, pas trop calorique et tellement bon

Étant une adepte de crème pour café Delight International, l'achat de Cofee-Mate était fait un peu à reculons. Mentionnons qu'il a fallu un rabais associé avec un coupon pour en faire l'achat à moindre coût. Ce qui a valu la peine car le goût Vanille était exquis. Il était moins sucré que la marque Delight. Je suis satisfaite de l'essai et le recommande à tous.

July 03, 2017

MAKES YOUR COFFEE YUMMY

Coffee Mate makes so many delicious flavors to add your hot or cold coffee. I use it quite often during the summer months to make iced coffee. I either choose French vanilla, hazelnut, or double double to use in my iced coffee. This is a product that is very popular amongst my fellow teachers. We typically go through at least three small bottles every week. It definitely makes your coffee taste so delicious and creamy, and a little goes a long way. To make your coffee taste extra special, I suggest you give this a try.

June 30, 2017

Yummy!

Coffee mate comes in so many flavors that meets everyones unique needs and desires! It is such a smooth and creamy creamer. In my coffee I prefer the vanilla one since it gives a hint of taste without taking away from the coffee

June 28, 2017

I buy this creamer every time!

Coffee-mate has such an amazing wide range of flavors of creamers so there is one out there for everyone! I have yet to find one that i don't like either!! Never to sweet even when the flavor sounds like it would be

June 24, 2017

Would definitely buy this product again.

I used to always use milk in my coffee. I went to my dr's office one day, and they only had Coffee-Mate so I decided to try it. Since then, it's the only thing I use. I love the taste and I also love the fact that it doesn't cool down my coffee like milk does.

June 06, 2017

Très bon au goût mais trop gras et trop sucré pour moi. Ca ajoute un bon goût au café et pas besoin d'en mettre beaucoup afin que ca goûte. Un bon dépanneur à avoir lorsqu'on a plus de lait :)

June 04, 2017

J'ai acheter le coffee mate pour la première fois je met généralement du lait dans mon café mes j'ai vraiment adorer le gout riche et crémeux que sa donnais a mon café ! C'est sur que je vais en racheter dans le futur!