Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 589 in Coffee

Coffee-mate Creamer coffee's perfect mate as the coffee creamer brand of choice for generations.Coffee-mate allows every coffee drinker to create the perfect cup of coffee.

April 19, 2017

EASY TO MAKE REGULAR COFFEE INTO FLAVOURED COFFEE WHICH WE PREFER TO DRINK. HAVE TRIED SEVERAL OF THE FLAVOURS AND MY FAVORITE IS THE COCOANUT FLAVOUR.

April 18, 2017

It is the comfort touch who finish my coffee in the morning, in the evening, anytime i want to feel spoiled. Nice product , creamy, with differents flavors. For me the best is the one with hazelnut flavor. It is reach and creamy, lactose free, and cholesterol free with a perfect nutty sweetness.Love it!

April 16, 2017

Coffee mate is delicious. I love the little extra flavour this creamer adds to my cup of coffee in the morning. They have such a variety of flavours so there is always something for everyone to enjoy!

April 16, 2017

Love the taste of the Coffee-mate coffee creamer. I hadn't tried it for quite a while when I bought my most recent bottle, and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it tasted.

April 15, 2017

I love coffee mate coffee creamer! I use it every morning in my coffee. It's perfect. Good price as well. I don't have anything bad to say about it. Love it!!

April 15, 2017

I really enjoy the taste of coffee mate creamers. I love in the morning the fresh taste of my coffee. It does not have that bad after taste and doesn't leave a film in my mouth. I would definitely purchase this again and recommend it to friends and family.

April 15, 2017

If love coffee mate creamers I use them most of the time . I actually had to stop buying them because I drank so much coffee lol they are so good I would t use a different creamer . Also if u just want a bit of sugar in your coffee then with this creamer u can avoid adding sugar .

April 12, 2017

I use this coffee creamer every day in my coffee. It adds sweetness and flavor all in one. It makes my coffee nice and creamy. Definitely my go to in the morning to get me going.

April 12, 2017

I'm a picky person when it comes to my coffee. I use the hazelnut flavour and I also add my regular 10% cream, I only use just a little bit. Gives just the right amount of flavour to my coffee. Too much and it's way too sweet though. Would recommend though.

April 10, 2017

I am very picky with my coffee and the fat free French vanilla is right up my alley!! It tastes so good and doesn't over power the coffee. I am not a huge fan of the other flavours though.