Colgate Optic White™ Built-In Whitening Pen + Toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 135 in Teeth Whitening

June 22, 2017

It's ok!

I have been using the Optic White Pen for a couple weeks now and honestly, there isn't a huge difference. There is a bit of whitening happening but not as much as I expected. I'm also not a fan of the fact that you don't wash it off and am not sure ingesting it is the best thing.

2.7/5

June 14, 2017

Like the whitening pen - Toothbrush not worth the cost

So this retails for roughly $11.99 + tax where I live and I purchased at regular price with a coupon to give it a try. The whitening pen itself is a wonderful contraption, however the storage of it in the toothbrush handle or even using the cap it came with is a little messing (and unsanitary). The pen works well though. The toothbrush itself feels cheap, oversized and generally uncomfortable in my hand and the bristles are definitely not easy on the gums (even with the soft version).

2.0/5

June 13, 2017

Nothing to write home about

I have been using this toothbrush for about a month now. I gave up on the whitening gel since it had no effect on my teeth. The toothbrush is great for doing its job but so are many other tooth brushes. The gel I had didn't seem to work effectively and I had to wash put my mouth afterwards to rid the course paste out of my mouth. Won't be using in the near future again.

May 19, 2017

This whitening toothbrush and pen was one of dozens of items included in the 'Limited Edition Box' I purchased last month from TopBox. Over the years I have used less than a handful of whitening products, having never liked one enough to repurchase, and up until 7 months ago I was a smoker, so basically I was trying to fight a battle I was constantly loosing.

First off, I liked the toothbrush, it is medium with pieces of firm plastic throughout the bristles. The whitening pen actually goes in the bottom of the brush and its almost like a secret compartment. You are supposed to store the brush in the upright position, but if it happens to fall over, it will not leak out.

I noticed a difference within 5-7 days, my teeth were one shade lighter and I only used the gel pen in the morning. I brushed my teeth using this brush, regular toothpaste and apply a fair amount of the whitening gel and I let it sit on my teeth for at least 10 minutes or so before I drink anything. I was actually shocked that I could see a difference so I started using the gel before bed as well.

Its been 3 weeks since I have added this into my morning and evening routines, 2 weeks since I started using it twice a day and since then my teeth have lightened 3 shades. I can't believe it actually works. My mom asked me what brand of toothpaste I was using, when I told her this pen she asked me to grab her one next time I am out shopping. This week I went to Walmart and bought one for her and another for myself, they were around $15 each, which is a decent price to pay considering it works!!

January 06, 2017

I love this toothbrush! it is comfortable and easy on the gums. The built in whitening pen has convenient storage within the brush which I love. After a few days I really started to notice that my teeth were brighter.

2.3/5

December 04, 2016

I was in need of a new tooth brush so I bought this because it came with the whitening pen. I tried it for a month, and I used it pretty consistently. I barely noticed any results with my teeth, and once it ran out and I stopped using it, my teeth were back to normal. Not worth the hype at all. That being said, the toothbrush itself is actually decent.

July 22, 2016

I recently found this toothbrush while shopping at Walmart. I've been looking to try a home teeth whitening product, but wasn't ready to splurge on the $50 kits that take real commitment. This seemed like a simple (and considerably cheaper) addition to my daily routine, just brush and then apply the gel, and away I go. No gross trays or ridiculous strips, no wait times, no fuss.

I've been using it daily for about a week now, and I will say that I do notice an actual difference in my teeth. I had some fairly serious stains, and while by no means did I expect this product to get rid of them overnight, I'd like to think this is really helping. My teeth appear considerably less yellow, and my teeth are starting to look more 'normal.' I even find it helps fight against plaque buildup.

I am absolutely going to continue to use this, and will probably purchase another one when my gel runs out. I'd highly recommend it if you're looking to gradually whiten your teeth; don't expect pearly whites but it will definitely remove some of the coffee stains!

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)