Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Complete Protection Toothpaste Reviews
#123 in Toothpastes

June 24, 2021

Colgate sensitive pro-relief

This is the only tooth paste I use. I find it's not overly strong, has great taste and protects my teeth. I always had issues with sensitivity and since I started using this tooth paste it has disappeared.

December 15, 2020

Complete sensitive toothpaste that actually works

I got this toothpaste as a free item from my local grocery store and I really like it. I have very sensitive teeth so it's nice to have something that works so I can have cold things like ice water.

June 25, 2020

Great for Sensitive teeth

I have always suffered from teeth sensitivity. Whether it from eating ice cream or have coffee. My dentist recommend Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief. Wow! I have been missing this product in my life. I no longer suffer from sensitivity at all. I did not give it full marks because the toothpaste is extremely thick, and does not taste very good.

May 22, 2020

Ça passe ou ça casse

Le goût de la pâte à dents est bien. La texture n’est pas super agréable mais je n’ai pas d’autres comparaisons malheureusement. Gares aux gouttes car cette pâte à dents est difficile à faire partir sur un gilet. C’est très épais

January 29, 2020

Replaced My Other Sensitive Toothpaste

Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Toothpaste has replaced the sensitive toothpaste I was using for many years. I always thought that my other kind was the best, but now I realize how wrong I was. Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Toothpaste keeps my sensitivity areas down allowing me to drink cold items and to brush without as much irritation as before. I have tried a number of the different flavours and so far all have been great.

June 05, 2019

Bye Bye sensitivity!!

I have tried every brand of sensitive toothpaste, since I am a dental hygienist and want to knowledgeably make recommendations to my patients. I like Colgate pro relief the best. I find it takes a little longer to desensitize but when it does, it really works better than other brands!!

December 24, 2018
    Florida, United States

Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste

This toothpaste is the only one I can use because the others make the skin inside my mouth peel. The flavor is a nice mint. I have been using it for a year now and would not switch.

March 11, 2018

The Best Toothpaste For Sensitive Teeth !!!

This toothpaste is the best for my sensitive teeth i used the other brand and still my teeth for sensitive i couldn't eat anything too hot or cold i would suffer and i seen this commercial on tv. I love Colgate how smart are they i went and bought it. I used it a couple days my teeth were not hurting me anymore only after a couple days. This is a miracle toothpaste after a about a week drank cold drinks and everything no pain amazing. I couldn't believe it amazing toothpaste if anyone has sensitive teeth like me try this it really works thanks .

February 17, 2018

Love it

I really love his product. I have been using it for 5 years now and my teeth no longer hurt. I brush my teeth too hard to the point where they are sensitive and this toothpaste has fixed it.

February 11, 2018

Excellente qualité

Cette pâte est parfaite. Elle est de bonne qualité, a un excellent goût et elle soulage vraiment la sensibilité dentinaire. C'est elle la plus efficace. Son prix est abordable. Elle ne me donne pas la nausée.