Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Reviews

Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief 75ml - works by plugging the channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves, to block the pain. With regular use, it builds a long lasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity

October 24, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Brilliant

This is probably the best tooth paste I have used for sensitive teeth. I apply a small amount to the sensitive area, without brushing and the sensitivity is relieved within a minute. Absolutely brilliant.

October 23, 2019
    Warrington, United Kingdom

No more pain

After suffering from pain on and off for a few weeks I thought I’d give this a go, the pain effectively disappeared within minutes. I had applied straight to pain.
    The pain hasn’t returned since I’ve been using this twice daily

October 09, 2019

It is good, but not great.

I have tooth sensitivity and always try to use toothpaste for this purpose. Colgate sensitive pro-relief is not my favorite. Your consistency could be better as well as your taste. however, I feel better when using this folder.

August 28, 2019

Recommending this product

I would recommend this product. It actually help us for our sensitive teethThis is a good quality and recommended for everyone. We are using this quite a while now

July 29, 2019

My teeth Cure

I have always had sensitive teeth, this product has been a game changer. I can now eat hot and cold foods without severe pain. Which is amazing as i had learned to eat according to my teeth. Now iam free to try new things. It also tastes great and leaves your teeth clean and fresh. Also has help with my breathe and lessened my trips to the dentist. I tried it because my dentist had reconmended it. Really has helped wont be changing my toothpaste anytime soon. Only downside at it can be a little expensive but totally worth it in the end

July 19, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Worked wonders

I have cold sensitivity and I started using this because I received a free sample but now I love it it stops my sensitivity dead and if I keep using it it doesn't come back

July 19, 2019
    Somerset, United Kingdom

I would recommend

I have just changed my old toothpaste to this one and I can already say that I I will stick with colgate sensitive pro-relife. I would certainly recommend it.

July 14, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

brilliant

my teeth are extremely sensitive,so i have tried many toothpastes. this however is the best,works from first use. dont need much and tastes and smells great.

July 07, 2019

White teeth and fresh breath

Good hygiene is better routine for me.Using this product is my partner for my teeth because of freshness and white teeth effect.I really loved to have fresh breath and routine is after eating.

June 21, 2019

Best toothpaste

I had to have a root canal done, and while waiting for my appointment, I began to have a lot of tooth pain. I bought this toothpaste and was pleasantly surprised at how quickly the toothpain went away. I've recommended this toothpaste to many people, and they all agree, it's one of the best toothpastes they've ever tried. It doesn't leave a weird coating on your tongue like some toothpastes do, and leaves your mouth feeling very clean.