Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 156 in Toothpastes

Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief 75ml - works by plugging the channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves, to block the pain. With regular use, it builds a long lasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity

June 18, 2017

I recommend this product

Recently I found out that I have sensitive teeth and my dentist gave me a tube of the Colgate sensitive pro relief toothpaste. Within a couple of days of Use the sensitivity pain has reduced and I can eat ice cream once again. Love this toothpaste.

June 09, 2017

I love this toothpaste. I have a few sensitive spots and this helps. My dentist has also recommended putting a little bit on the spots and sleeping with the toothpaste on and this has done wonders for the sensitivity.

May 11, 2017

I have used other sensitive teeth brands but Colgate is by far the most effective. I felt immediate relief that lasted all day. Finally, I can eat hot or cold food without the fear of pain.

April 13, 2017

Dentist recommended for my sensitive teeth. Toothpaste works well and has helped with the sensitivity issue. The price isn't too bad and easily available to purchase.

April 10, 2017

I love this product, it leaves you mouth and teeth feeling clean and fresh and very gentle in your teeth. I think it is expensive, after all it is toothpaste and almost triple the cost of any of the other Colgate toothpaste. I still buy it but only when it's on sale then I stock up

April 04, 2017

Great sensitivity toothpaste! Great taste, texture and does a great job of cleaning my teeth while giving the sensitivity protection I need. I noticed right away that my sensitivity returned as soon as I stopped using it. Always my #1 toothpaste!

March 06, 2017

J'adore cette pâte à dents. Depuis que je l'utilise je n'ai pas eu de problème de sensibilité dentaire. Cette pâte à dents laisse les dents propres, une haleine agréable et aide à blanchir les dents tout en les protégeant contre la sensibilité. Je recommande celle-ci sans problème aux personnes qui connaissent des problèmes de sensibilité dentaire.

March 05, 2017

As I've gotten older my teeth are more sensitive. This product keeps my teeth from hurting. My teeth feel cleaner and seem whiter by using this product.

February 15, 2017

The only toothpaste I can use for my sensitive teeth. I like the way it tastes, freshens my breath, and helps improve my sensitivity teeth issues. Highly recommended.

February 09, 2017

I had switched to this product because it was cheaper than the Sensodyne I was using. It works just as well for tooth sensitivity and I love the flavour.

New favorite songs?