Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 149 in Toothpastes

Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief 75ml - works by plugging the channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves, to block the pain. With regular use, it builds a long lasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity

April 13, 2017

Dentist recommended for my sensitive teeth. Toothpaste works well and has helped with the sensitivity issue. The price isn't too bad and easily available to purchase.

April 10, 2017

I love this product, it leaves you mouth and teeth feeling clean and fresh and very gentle in your teeth. I think it is expensive, after all it is toothpaste and almost triple the cost of any of the other Colgate toothpaste. I still buy it but only when it's on sale then I stock up

April 04, 2017

Great sensitivity toothpaste! Great taste, texture and does a great job of cleaning my teeth while giving the sensitivity protection I need. I noticed right away that my sensitivity returned as soon as I stopped using it. Always my #1 toothpaste!

March 06, 2017

J'adore cette pâte à dents. Depuis que je l'utilise je n'ai pas eu de problème de sensibilité dentaire. Cette pâte à dents laisse les dents propres, une haleine agréable et aide à blanchir les dents tout en les protégeant contre la sensibilité. Je recommande celle-ci sans problème aux personnes qui connaissent des problèmes de sensibilité dentaire.

March 05, 2017

As I've gotten older my teeth are more sensitive. This product keeps my teeth from hurting. My teeth feel cleaner and seem whiter by using this product.

February 15, 2017

The only toothpaste I can use for my sensitive teeth. I like the way it tastes, freshens my breath, and helps improve my sensitivity teeth issues. Highly recommended.

February 09, 2017

I had switched to this product because it was cheaper than the Sensodyne I was using. It works just as well for tooth sensitivity and I love the flavour.

January 16, 2017

Depuis quelques mois j'ai des douleurs dentinaire
    J'ai des amis qui mln conseillés ce produit
    Et je suis bien contente d'avoir pu l'essayer
    Soulagement dentinaire vraiment efficace
    De plus il donne un goût frais dans la bouche

1.5/5

November 28, 2016

Received several samples from my dentist for this toothpaste after trying others formulated for sensitivity. Noticed NOTHING different. The price for sensitive toothpastes are really high, and for the effectiveness of this product it's not worth the investment. Very disappointed, and glad that I didn't invest the cash for a product that does not do what it claims.

November 21, 2016

It's not that this is a bad toothpaste, it's actually pretty good at fighting sensitivity. However, I did find a bit more sensitivity when eating extremely cold foods like ice cream, that wasn't there when using my regular sensitive toothpaste. This is a bit cheaper than my normal sensitive toothpaste though so it could be a good option when you're on a budget.

I like the consistency and it feels pleasant on the teeth and while it has a nice minty taste, it does have a hint of that 'baking soda' type flavour that I've tasted before in baking soda based toothpastes, so if that kind of taste bothers you, this might not be for you.

SUMMARY
    ********************************************
    Pros
    + Great job cleaning teeth and keeping them clean.
    + Average to good job protecting against sensitivity.
    + Good value.
    + Consistency is nice.

Cons
    - 'Baking Soda' taste is off-putting.
    - Not as good as my regular sensitive toothpaste at preventing sensitivity.

beik3 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Coke Vs Pepsi

Mica1416 added a new review for
    Bio-Oil

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign