Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Reviews

Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief 75ml - works by plugging the channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves, to block the pain. With regular use, it builds a long lasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity

July 29, 2019

My teeth Cure

I have always had sensitive teeth, this product has been a game changer. I can now eat hot and cold foods without severe pain. Which is amazing as i had learned to eat according to my teeth. Now iam free to try new things. It also tastes great and leaves your teeth clean and fresh. Also has help with my breathe and lessened my trips to the dentist. I tried it because my dentist had reconmended it. Really has helped wont be changing my toothpaste anytime soon. Only downside at it can be a little expensive but totally worth it in the end

July 19, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Worked wonders

I have cold sensitivity and I started using this because I received a free sample but now I love it it stops my sensitivity dead and if I keep using it it doesn't come back

July 19, 2019
    Somerset, United Kingdom

I would recommend

I have just changed my old toothpaste to this one and I can already say that I I will stick with colgate sensitive pro-relife. I would certainly recommend it.

July 14, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

brilliant

my teeth are extremely sensitive,so i have tried many toothpastes. this however is the best,works from first use. dont need much and tastes and smells great.

July 07, 2019

White teeth and fresh breath

Good hygiene is better routine for me.Using this product is my partner for my teeth because of freshness and white teeth effect.I really loved to have fresh breath and routine is after eating.

June 21, 2019

Best toothpaste

I had to have a root canal done, and while waiting for my appointment, I began to have a lot of tooth pain. I bought this toothpaste and was pleasantly surprised at how quickly the toothpain went away. I've recommended this toothpaste to many people, and they all agree, it's one of the best toothpastes they've ever tried. It doesn't leave a weird coating on your tongue like some toothpastes do, and leaves your mouth feeling very clean.

June 10, 2019

Great smile!

I recently recieved a coupon for a free tube of this. After about 2 weeks I noticed my smile was much brighter. I always loved Colgate products and will ,now use this from time to time!

June 03, 2019

Works wonders on sensitive teeth

My dental Hygienist suggested this toothpaste for me to help combat tooth sensitivity and it's really helped to reduce and sometimes eliminate sensitivity so I'm not concerned about hot or cold foods being painful to eat. That is a huge relief! This toothpaste also goes on sale fairly regularly so it's a good time to stock up with several tubes. They have different varieties with added features like whitening or enamel repair but I don't notice a huge difference beyond the tooth sensitivity going down or away. If you have sensitivity issues then I highly recommend this toothpaste to help with that; it's done wonders for me!

May 14, 2019

Awesome

My daughter has sensitive teeth and loves this product for every day use. She is able to enjoy products and not break the bank whenever she needs more tooth paste

May 14, 2019

Great toothpaste I love it

I have sensitive teeth and used another brand it wasn't helping at all my dentist reccomended this brand and it actually helped with sensitivity very well I will keep using this one from now on.