Colgate Toothpaste Reviews

1.8/5

June 24, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Great product

The colgate toothpaste works great. It cleans my teeth and it has a good mint taste to it. I recommend this to anyone. It's great for daily use and nighly use.

June 10, 2019

do the job

there is nothing fancy about it . this is a normal toothpaste that i like . this does a decent job in cleaning teeth. i do feel fresh after brushing my teeth with this. its nice n my go to toothpaste for years now.

May 14, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

The only brand I use

It is the only brand I use. They might be different products but the brand is the same. I am very satisfied by its results. I am happy to reccomend it to anyone

0.8/5

April 30, 2019

Toothpaste

I have tried a few different types of colgate toothpaste but none of them have ever made my families breathe feel fresh and teeth feeling clean. We will be sticking to crest.

March 21, 2018

Économique et efficace.

C'est la seule marque de pâte à dent que j'achète. C'est économique et très efficace. Je n'ai jamais eu de carie de ma vie avec cette marque. Je la recommande à tout le monde.

January 19, 2018

Colgate for the win

I was always a crest girl until I met my husband. One day I ran out of my crest and tried his Colgate.. it took awhile to get used to, but once I tried switching back to crest I just didn’t like it. I feel so clean and fresh with Colgate

April 28, 2017

I love this bottled toothpaste. I tried the 2 in 1 whitening formula and it cleans my teeth effectively and truely keeps them white. In fact, I believe that they are whiter afte 2 weeks. The taste is refreshing too. I find its format easy to store in the cabinet as well as in a travel bag.

April 12, 2017

Colgate is a great brand.. with many different varieties to choose from and super affordable!
    We keep a few on hand so we never run out.
    There's never enough toothpaste with the 3 of us using it multiple times a day.
    (Oral hygiene is extremely important in our home!)
    Colgate = 5/5 absolutely positively