3.6/5
Colgate Total Whole Mouth Health Reviews
#98 in Toothpastes

September 16, 2020

Just fine

This toothpaste is ideal with the whole family if you don't have any dental issues. It does the basics: reduces harmful bacteria and decently cleans your teeth. It freshens your breath, but overall, it is just okay, not my favourite!

1.8/5

July 29, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Way Too Much Foam Action

Colgate Total Whole Mouth Health Whitening Formula is decent and effective with a whole tube use. However I noticed right away to be extremely careful how much you olace on the toothbrush. As soon as I started brushing my teeth it began foaming a LOT and then I started to gag. We bought a large pack of them. Nice that very little goes a LONG way anxious to finally be out and buy something else. We have been happy with Colgate products before just not happy with this specific line from Colgate.

February 06, 2019

What a Great Clean

I received Colgate Total Whole Mouth Health to try and review and was so happy with it! Not only does it have a great taste, it removes all traces of food and plaque, it freshens and leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. It is comparable to going to the dentist for a cleaning. My husband commented on how clean my teeth looked. I am a fan, will be recommending it to everyone and will definitely be purchasing it once I run out of the tube I have now!