2.8/5
Colgate Visible White Advanced Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

A whole new way to get teeth a deeper white. Provides two times whitening action to remove both surface and embedded stains. Clinically proven to whiten teeth in 2 weeks. Can be used as an everyday toothpaste. Safe for tooth enamel. Contains sodium fluoride for cavity protection. Helps prevent tartar with brushing.

0.7/5

June 21, 2017

Will never buy again

Have always loved colgate, so I thought why not give this one a try too. But unfortunately, a few minutes after brushing teeth feel like they haven't been brushed in days.

May 05, 2017

The first thing I notice on people is their smile; That being said I like to keep mine looking white. This toothpaste gives me those pearly whites with minimal effort, brush twice a day and that's it. Quick and easy.

October 02, 2013

I have issues with whitening products in that you can't really see the difference and if it does work it works very gradually. I do like the toothpaste regardless if it does whiten, it makes my teeth and mouth feel very clean and tastes good.