3.4/5
Colgate White Platinum Reviews

September 13, 2017

Best toothpaste ever

This toothpaste is the only toothpaste my family uses, it leaves your mouth fresh and doesn't dry out your mouth, it can be used more than twice a day, and it get rid of any smell.

June 21, 2017

Best whitening toothpaste!

I have been using this toothpaste for over 5 years now and let's just say I have not used any whitening strips in the last 5 years! Every time someone compliments about how white my teeth are, I tell them it's because of this toothpaste! You can find it on sale all the time and it does not cause sensitivity for your teeth which I love! It keeps my teeth consistently white despite the fact that I drink coffee every day.

April 03, 2017

Love the bright white this tooth paste produces. I have tried others and the whiteness does not compare to results of Colgate platinum. I recommend this to everyone. All my kids and friends now use it. It tastes good and is priced well

March 18, 2017

This is by far the best toothpaste for whitening I noticed a difference in 3 days I continue to use this regularly for the past several months and even my dentist has commented on how white my teeth are for a heavy coffee drinker

2.7/5

October 15, 2016

I agree with a few other reviewers that it didn't "whiten" as the product says it should, and it is one of Colgates more expensive lines of toothpaste. It says it will whiten x 3 shades with "hydrogen peroxide". I think what it does, that I noticed, is it helps remove stains that were only accumulated that day, like after you drink red wine or coffee, if you go brush your teeth, they will look whiter because the hydrogen peroxide removes just those stains, not deep set in stains. It is really bubbly and foamy, and of course, due to the hydrogen peroxide. It is not worth the price, and hydrogen peroxide isn't good for your teeth with long term use. It will actually cause erosion to your enamel.

I do NOT recommend this product.

1.0/5

July 02, 2015

I didn't see any difference after using this at all. I was really disappointed in this tooth paste.

2.3/5

July 02, 2015

It was a good toothpaste made my breathe fresh but didn't whiten like it claims.

2.3/5

July 02, 2015

Did not do anything near to what it claimed it would do. Save your money.

June 14, 2015

this toothpaste promised to make your teeth whiter but i didn't see much of a difference after using this for a few weeks. it is only like a regular toothpaste.

May 23, 2015

This toothpaste claims to make your teeth whiter but it really did not make much of a difference to my teeth. I love the way it leaves your breath fresh though.