Kirkland Bathroom Tissue Reviews

January 11, 2018

Rolls are too large for me!

First time buying this bath tissue, price is good , large amount, etc.
    But once home and tried putting on my tissue holder, no go. The rolls are just too big, too bad though!

November 04, 2017

Literally the best deal out there

This is literally the only toilet paper I will buy anymore! The cost per sheet/roll as well as the nice quality aren't the only great perks. It advertises that it is septic safe and that's true! I converted my parents to this brand and they have since stopped having issues with clogging/backup with their rural septic system. It is also one of my go-to housewarming gifts after a friend raved about how much better it was on the plumbing of her Victorian era home.

October 05, 2017

Amazing !!

This is by far the best toilet paper, and an even better price! A large pack is $15.99 at my local costco and lasts my large family of six at least six weeks.

I love the fact that it comes with multiple individual wrapped packages so it's easier to store, put in multiple bathrooms and even to travel with (when taking it to the cabin, etc).
    It's just as soft as the "best" tissue on the market, and can even be used for my sons runny nose without causing any irritation.

Such an amazing value! Won't buy any other brand !

August 29, 2017

Great tissue!

I really like this tissue paper, it is soft, durable (if you know what I mean, lol) and best of all it is how affordable it is. There's not better deal out there!

August 23, 2017

Great quality, Lasts long

This is probably the best toilet paper our household uses. It is strong, soft and lasts a good week. I noticed with other toilet paper such as Charmin or Royale the toilet rolls will last only 2-3 days in our house. The Kirkland toilet paper lasts much longer. It is also thicker than most bathroom tissue but we never have had issues with it clogging our toilets. I also like that this toilet paper fits perfecting in on the applicator.

The price is great as well. We buy a huge package for 14.99$ at Costco and will buy again.

#familyrated @familyrated

June 22, 2017

Your booty will thank you for this

Honestly the best toilet paper I have ever bought. It works very well, and is such a great price at that. You get huge rolls, which will literally last you forever. Definitely recommend giving this a try, because you will never go back to your other toilet paper brands after doing so.

Great product!

I've always been super picky about my toilet paper. Was using Charmin for years and then decided on a whim to try the Kirkland brand because I had heard good reviews and have not switched back! Great size of rolls and a package last forever!!

June 21, 2017

Great Quality & Great Price!

I love the Kirkland brand toilet paper. It is a great price, and it is high quality toilet paper. You get so many rolls, and they are all double rolls. This toilet paper is extremely soft and strong!

June 21, 2017

Ici, c'est le papier de toilette Kirkland, Nous sommes une f

Ici, c'est le papier de toilette Kirkland,
    Nous sommes une famille de 5 et la plupart du temps, mes enfants ont des amis... donc toujours 7-8a la maison
    Rapport qualité / prix... c'est le meilleur selon moi :)

June 13, 2017

Best TP ever!!

Our family absolutely loves the Kirkland toilet paper, the rolls are extra large so you don't feel like you're always replacing it, it's soft and pretty thick so you don't need to use a ton of it either. It goes on sale frequently too which is another bonus!!