Kirkland Bathroom Tissue Reviews

2.2/5

May 28, 2022

Used to be the Best. Not anymore. Someone messed up

For years this was my go to paper. Not anymore. What happened Costco? Who decided this was the way to go? Fire that person. Maybe good for the bottom line, but customer satisfaction on our bottom line went down. I will definitely be picking another brand from now on. Someone in a key position really messed up on this one.

January 27, 2022

Best bang for your buck!

I'm not super picky with toilet paper and I certainly appreciate value for money in this case. Kirkland offers a very good product for a very good price, not much to complain about! I don't get to go to Costco often but it doesn't really matter because once I pick a pack of this toilet paper up it lasts me forever. The convenience is unbeatable for the price and quality.

November 03, 2021

Does the Job (in more ways than one)

So, Kirkland toilet paper is regularly on sale and if course come with many in the package. Sure it works as intended with one problem ( especially if you live in Canada). It clogs the drain! Many plumbers have warned us not to use this brand or Charming 3 ply as it dies not break down as quickly resulting in drains being clogged.

0.8/5

November 03, 2021

This is NOT Kirkland Canada TP

I have been a purchaser of Kirkland Canada Toilet paper for years....but the last 2 packages I have purchased have been terrible quality.... It literally shreds when it get any moisture on it. So I won't be buying it again. Any savings you have in the number of sheets on a role is negated by how much you have to use....go back to the TP you used to make and I'll buy again...it was soft and strong!...now it's garbage!

2.0/5

October 03, 2021

Changed

I've been buying Kirkland toilet paper for quite sometime now but will not anymore. Noticed about 4 months ago that the quality has changed. It's not soft at all, feels just like paper and also feels cheap.

May 14, 2021

favourite

The big size, and the quality is awesome! i live an hour and a half from the nearest costco but this is the only toilet paper i’ve bought it years! very soft

May 05, 2021

My favourite for years!

Tried all different brands of toilet paper and honestly this is the best and it's not expensive! Best tp for the best value!
    Bigger rolls, more toilet paper, less money!

April 23, 2021

TP *****

We always buy and stock up on the Costco Kirkland TP. Love the large purchase size, price is right, quality is just right. We buy enough to last 3 month per trip to Costco.

March 23, 2021

So big and Beautiful

These rolls last forever because they are huge - like my backside and all things costco! They are soft, thick and just perfect for your sensitive area. Did I mention they are big and thick?!

March 16, 2021

The best toilet paper

We always use this toilet paper at home. I feel it’s a great quality. We don’t use name brand. It’s also affordable.

It’s easy to find at our Costco store. It’s basically there name brand for this. I do recommend it. It’s not rough at all.