Kirkland Bathroom Tissue Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 229 in Household Essentials

April 17, 2017

Is the Kirkland Bathroom Tissue the BEST toilet paper I've ever used? No. But is it a solid brand at an amazing prize? Absolutely!
    It's fairly soft, fairly sturdy, and gets the job done. It's certainly not the softest on the market or the absolute best quality, but the rolls are big and a pack lasts a very long time in our 2 person household.

When other brands are on sale I'll often buy those instead, but when there is no good sales happening I always return to Costco for this pack.

April 13, 2017

This TP is very soft and very reasonably priced. If you have the space for the huge package, it's worth it for sure. I find it does seem "dusty" and doesn't always peel well when you start a new roll. Not life or death problems but putting it out there for the world to know. It's our new go-to for our paper needs.

April 13, 2017

Lots of rolls in one package. We usually purchase this brand unless Charmin is on sale. Seems to last a long time but not amazing quality. Gets the job done for sure.

April 13, 2017

Great value. Great product quality. Great price. I won't buy any other toilet paper. Have to go a little out of my way to get the product but in my opinion it is worth it.

April 03, 2017

Great value for money and the only bathroom tissue I buy and use. Rolls are great and last a very long time. Would highly recommended to friends and family!

April 01, 2017

Not the softest toilet paper but it's definitely strong and worth the money.
    It gets the job done and is the most affordable toilet paper for the value, it's the only stuff i'll buy now.

March 27, 2017

Kirkland bathroom tissue is a great value and he quality is good. You get so many rolls it lasts a few months. Its strong and soft I find the effectiveness to be good.

March 05, 2017

Excellent product, excellent pricing!! We have used this Bathroom Tissue for years and its almost the ONLY Bathroom tissue we use. I have had a few friends turn to using it also because of the quality AND price!

February 26, 2017

This is some of the best toilet paper i have ever used.
    It is much cheaper because it comes from costco and the toilet paper itself is thicker than regular leading brand toilet paper, sometimes its so thick it wont fit onto a toilet paper roll in your bathroom
    overall its soft and doesnt shred

February 25, 2017

I find Kirkland bathroom tissues to be the the best toilet paper to get if you are looking to get value for your buck. Sometimes a lot of people will go the no name route in order to save a little, but I think these ones are the way to go. Not only is the quality so much better than the no name brands, but because you have so much of it, you don't seem to be running out as quick. The great thing about buying in bulk is also you don't shop as much. The less you shop, the less money you spend on extra junk. I also suffer from allergies so I do use tissue role for my nose at times because this is the softest and much more gentle on my nose. I get rashes around my nose from blowing my nose so often, so the quality of this tissue really does help.