Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 223 in Household Essentials

Soften your bottom line with the superior absorbency of Charmin Ultra Soft. Go to their website for more information http://www.charmin.com.

April 24, 2017

I love Charmin toilet paper! It's a bit pricey, so I stock up whenever it's on sale. Of all the brands out there, it really is the softest, and seeing that the sheets are soft and thick, you actually end up using less sheets.

April 05, 2017

I am very picky when it comes to toilet paper. Charmin is alright, but still one of the best that is out there for quality. I still get little pieces that get left behind, or pieces that I find on my shirt after blowing my nose. It's not the best, but it doe a good job. I still have yet to find the perfect toilet paper.

March 29, 2017

J'aimerais beaucoup de charmante ultra doux pour moi c le seul papier de toilette que j'utilise car pour moi la douceur est très important pour moi et je dois vous dire que je n'ai pas encore trouvéété un autre qui lui va à la cheville.

March 29, 2017

By far, the softest and strongest bathroom tissue our family has used! With six children in our home we go through toilet paper fast! Beside of its effectiveness and great quality, less is needed and that saves us money!
    Great quality and great product!

March 29, 2017

This is the softest toilet paper I have ever used! I would recommend this to everyone, you use less so the price is totally worth it too! seriously buy it and try it if you havnt yet

March 27, 2017

I absolutely love charmin toilet paper. It is very gentle and does the job well! I would by charmin toilet paper more often but I do find it to be expensive so I wait for it to go on sale!

March 22, 2017

I used to buy cheap toilet paper because I just didn't see the point of spending so much on something that just wipes your ... You know. But for some reason I bought this I think it was on sale.
    The first time I used it I was SHOOK! It is soooooo soft and thick that I used about half the amount of toilet paper I would usually use.
    The commercials are no joke. Toilet paper is serious business

March 18, 2017

J'aime vraiment beaucoup ce produit !!! Les enfants le trouve doux et n'érrite pas la peau. Très doux et ça en prend pas beaucoup! Gros rouleaux aussi.

March 16, 2017

Bonne qualité absolument! Par contre si vous etes une grosse famille le papier de toilette par vite.... Pis ca ce nest pas achetable! Au nombre que j'achete j'aime mieux prendre un autre sorte aussi doux mais moins cher...

March 01, 2017

I buy this again and again, it usually goes on sale at my local grocery store and I stock up when it does otherwise it is too expensive. It is so soft and I only need to use 4 sheets at a time.