Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 228 in Household Essentials

Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue is the softest, thickest, and most absorbent bathroom tissue in the Cottonelle family. The 2-ply tissue is safe for sewer and septic systems, and even the triple-sized roll will fit easily onto any standard holder without special attachments.

Try it with Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths

April 21, 2017

I love this toilet paper. Its definetly my brand of choice. Never rips, or tears while using it. Keep making the great products I love your brand and will continue to buy it.

April 21, 2017

It's a bit more expensive but definitely worth the money. The thickness leaves you using less. So it lasts longer. It feels like a pillowy soft cloud!

April 11, 2017

This toilet paper is a bit more on the expensive side so I tend to only buy it while it's on sale. But it is some of the best toilet paper out there. I find it to be extremely soft, and it doesn't leave any bits behind!

April 04, 2017

I am a Cottonelle brand kinda chick! However I have found the Ultra to be awesome, much thicker feeling and therefore don't need as much, like you do with the thinner ply. I would continue to buy this product as it is more cost effective in the end.

March 27, 2017

Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue is so soft and I find a great cleaner upper. the ridges collect more waste then most and who doesn't like that. I find its worth every penny. I do buy it on sale and also look for coupons.

February 26, 2017

I really had high expectations of this toilet paper, given that the price is comparable to the other more expensive brands, but I hate to say I was extremely disappointed!! Yes, it may at first try feel soft, but it is next to impossible to effectively clean anything down there AND it leaves little "fluffs" all over you and the bathroom floor! Definitely would not recommend!

February 02, 2017

These Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissues are so soft. Not only do I use it in the bathroom, but I also use it as facial tissue and it is amazing. Definitely recommend this. There are sometimes coupons available, so don't forget to snip some.

February 02, 2017

Cotton Elle Ultra Tissue Paper is the only brand I use. I have Crohns Disease and go to the bathroom quite alot in a day. I appreciate the softness and strength of this product.

January 16, 2017

love this toilet paper - I like how plush it is but also it is quite strong so you don't need half a roll to get a decent clean. if you get it on sale or the double rolls it is perfect

January 10, 2017

Having had ulcerative colitis for the past 16 years, i feel as if im a toilet paper connoisseur. I first bought the cottonelle since it had a puppy on it, but the toilet paper is actually very plus and very soft. Worth the extra cash