Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1 out of 244 in Household Essentials

Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue is the softest, thickest, and most absorbent bathroom tissue in the Cottonelle family. The 2-ply tissue is safe for sewer and septic systems, and even the triple-sized roll will fit easily onto any standard holder without special attachments.

Try it with Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths

June 01, 2017

My TP game is STRONG!!!!

I grew up with the most weakest TP you could ever imagine, it was thinner than parchment paper. Now that I am an adult I get to choose my rolls...lol

I genuinely love Cottonelle, I don't use any other brand, I can't, too spoiled now. It's plump, lush, thick, whatever you call it, it works when wet, it doesn't fall apart, it is quite frankly the BEST toilet paper out in the market today.

No complaints, and normally every few weeks Walmart cycles its deals and the Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue tends to be on SALE.

May 25, 2017

Cottonelle ultra is my favorite toilet paper. It is so soft and thick. It doesn't leave behind any little pieces like other kinds. It also lasts a lot longer because you dont have to use a lot of it.

May 14, 2017

Cottonelle is my favourite brand of toilet paper. It's thick and soft and you don't need to use as much as with other brands. I buy it when it's on sale because it's a bit more expensive than other brands I buy, but thankfully it is on sale quite frequently at the stores I shop at.

May 10, 2017

I love to use Cottonelle Ultra as it doesn't leave paper pieces behind . I can always find this toilet paper at an affordable price . Hate to buy anything else when the store is out of stock .

May 05, 2017

Cottonelle ultra is the softest tissue paper I've ever tried with a big family we go through alot of bathroom tissue and I guarantee you will use less with ultra cottonelle and the roll will ladt longer for the price it is a great product Ive tried the same amount on a roll of other brands and the cottonelle lasted a week longer and when on sale it is definitely the cheaper and better choice.

April 28, 2017

I love this product!!! It's soft and you don't have to use as much as you do with other products. I think it's well worth the money and this is one of the only brands I'll buy!!!

April 26, 2017

I love this product. I hate other tissue paper that you have to use half the roll
    to feel clean.
    For the price it's a good value as you don't have to use as much .
    Paper products have gotten way expensive ,so this is the best for
    your buck.

April 21, 2017

I love this toilet paper. Its definetly my brand of choice. Never rips, or tears while using it. Keep making the great products I love your brand and will continue to buy it.

April 21, 2017

It's a bit more expensive but definitely worth the money. The thickness leaves you using less. So it lasts longer. It feels like a pillowy soft cloud!

April 11, 2017

This toilet paper is a bit more on the expensive side so I tend to only buy it while it's on sale. But it is some of the best toilet paper out there. I find it to be extremely soft, and it doesn't leave any bits behind!