4.1/5
Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue Reviews

Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue is the softest, thickest, and most absorbent bathroom tissue in the Cottonelle family. The 2-ply tissue is safe for sewer and septic systems, and even the triple-sized roll will fit easily onto any standard holder without special attachments.

Try it with Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths

2.2/5

March 28, 2019

Rips easily

I've tried to use this brand several times as they do go on sale, but I end up using more because it rips so easily. It is thick and is soft, but it rips so easily that it's not worth it. The squares are also a bit smaller than other brands (more narrow).

February 11, 2019

My favorite

Since I first tried Cottonelle I have been their biggest fan. It is the only toilet tissue I buy. I always purchased it at Walmart and for some reason they no longer carry it so I have had to look other places to buy the bigger package. I love this toilet paper. It is the best of all the ones that I have tried.

January 12, 2019

very nice

the product is worth the price and is amazing in its quality it does not clog the washroom seat and is the best tissue based product ever will recommend to friends

September 26, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Best TP out there!

This is the ONLY toilet paper we buy and use. Doesn't leave you linty, doesn't rip, and doesn't clog the toilet up either. Soft and strong. I stock up when it is on sale and I have coupons.

April 02, 2018

super soft

Cottonelle Ultra bathroom tissue is my families favorite brand. It is a bit pricier than the value brands but the quality is amazing. I use it when I run out of paper towel because it is so absorbent. It is also really soft and gentle even on sensitive skin.

March 24, 2018

My go to toilet paper!!!

This has to be the best toilet paper! Its extra soft and thick! Once you buy this conpany youll never ever ever go back! I totally reccomend it to!!!!

March 13, 2018

So soft and great value!

Cottonelle is our go-to toilet paper brand it is always super soft and you only need a few sheets to do the job, I love the price and they don't unroll like crazy when my toddler gets ahold of them like the other brands!

March 06, 2018

I’m hooked!

We often bought Costco brand (Kirkland) bathroom tissue, but I’m hooked on cottenelle now. It lasts longer because it’s so thick and is super soft. A lot of info here- but we were all recently sick and nobody was sore from rough, low quality toilet paper!

January 29, 2018

très doux

Super doux et a un prix très abordable lors des promotions en magasin. J'aime beaucoup ce papier de toilette car il est robuste et doux mais ne bouche pas les toilettes. Je le recommande fortement.

November 28, 2017

Love Cotonelle

Cotonelle toilet paper is super soft and durable and doesn't leave behind cottony lint. In our household this is our favorite brand.There's many brands we try but this is the one we keep coming back too. In my opinion there's nothing worse than low quality toilet paper. Whenever this brand is on special we stock up.