• Colourpop Gel eyeliner
Good

Colourpop Gel eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 873 in Eye Liner

April 20, 2017

I love this eyeliner! I received it in my Ipsy bag, in the shade Show me. It goes on smoothly and is very pigmented as well. It lasts all day. Colourpop is very affordable. I can't wait to purchase other shades in this formula!

April 14, 2017

As most makeup addicts are these days, I am super obsessed with Colourpop right now. Most recently I have discovered their Gel Creme Eyliners and OMG was I impressed. They glide on like a dream, the formula is uper creamy and they are SO PIGMENTED. I am literally loving these so so much and I recommend them to everyone. Whether you just want a normal black, winged look, or a crazy color in the waterline.. these babies are amazing!

September 07, 2016

I loved the colour pop gel liners they are great for the waterline arms well as on the eyelid to make a wing! They have so many great colours!! I definitely recommend this product!

July 11, 2016

I am so incredible picky when it comes to eyeliner. I like my eyeliner to be jet black and have a thick consistency to it. With this eyeliner I don't need to continually layer it on, one streak is enough. It's also very fine and a really good price.

Victoria's Secret Stores

JBennett added a new review for
    Nike Air Max Torch 4