ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 1318 in Lipstick

July 07, 2017

Amazing for the price!

I personally feel like the best part about the colourpop lipsticks is the price and the shades. Luxury matte lippies can be very expensive, and it's wonderful that ColourPop can produce similar results for such a lower price. I love the shades that are available, and they have a wide range to flatter a variety of skin tones. My issue with the lipsticks is that they are very drying on the lips. I know that is expected from a matte liquid lipstick but I find their formula to be especially drying. It can tend to flake off throughout the day, or crack. Overall, it is still an amazing product for the price!

June 08, 2017

I LOVE THIS, especially when there's free international shipping? They've beat out my former liquid lipstick love by lasting so damn well, no matter what I'm doing, once dry.

June 04, 2017

The colour I have is More Better. It is very dark but very pretty! I like how matte it is. It comes off on everything unfortunately. But somehow it still manages to last all day!

May 31, 2017

Colorpop is an amazing brand for an affordable price. The formula is thin and goes on very smooth. The color pay off is amazing. The only issue I have is that it does become flakey after a while - but by a while I mean 6 hours. So, for the price, it is a good long lasting, matte liquid lip.

May 25, 2017

My colour-pop selection I tend to reach for first I find they're good long-lasting stay on even after eating I highly recommend these if you like a mat finish lipstick they are a tad drying though

May 15, 2017

Pros: The texture of the liquid lipstick is thin and fluid, which makes it easy for application on your lips. It does dry matte within seconds of application so you need to apply it quickly! The colour is pigmented and it is extremely long-wearing and non-transferrable.

Cons: Though the lipstick is extremely long-wearing, it is very difficult to remove (need an oil base remover and at least 2 full cotton pads), drying and becomes flaky after a few hours of wear

VERDICT: Would re-purchase their Ultra Matte Lip Liquid Lipsticks as the matte look is currently very in trend and available at US $6 a piece, it is definitely affordable and I wouldn’t mind adding a few more of these to my lipsticks collection (;

Do check out www.journalsofj.com for a full review (including photos) of the lipsticks in shades Bumble, Lumiere 2 and Beeper

April 26, 2017

I've always wanted to try lipstick but thought i had to big of lips so i felt like i looked like a clown.. I wanted to try this brand because it was cheap($) and i figured i could get a few shades to try for the price of a high end liquid lipstick. I am so happy i purchased these! OMG! They're amazing! I do find that some shades are better than others but i've only tried the 2/3 i have and out of those 2 , 1 was food/drink proof, the other was not and i had to do some touch ups, so keep in mind not every colour has the same formula !

April 01, 2017

COLOURPOP IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE MAKEUP BRAND EVER!!!! they don't test on animals and almost all of their products are vegan! their quality is amazing and prices are too good to pass up!! i've ordered from them multiple times and havebeen completely satisfied everytime, even their packaging is so cute! their liquid lipstick formula is so smooth and creamy and lasts a super long time. it does dry your lips a little but thats the same as any matte lipstick so just be sure to exfoliate before applying!

February 13, 2017

honestly I love colour pop it is hands down one of my favourite makeup brands, but their matte lipstick are such a miss (which is what made them famous) I have a few shades and they are honestly so overrated. They are drying for one and make my lips crack no matter how moisterized I make them before. Also they are not long lasting at all, I can apply this before I go out and it will be warn off within an hour or less if im eating or drinking. Honestly it is not worth it, they are only $5 but use that money to put towards buying a slightly more expensive lipstick that actually lasts. I highly reccommend NYX lingerie liquid lipsticks they have beautiful colours and are maybe $3 dollars more but actually stay on a really long time even through eating and drinking. If you are buying through colour pop (which I still reccomend) their eyeshadows are bomb and highlighters/lipglosses and 100% worth it.

January 23, 2017

I am a huge fan of Colour Pop. Their price point is great especially for those of us on a budget. The Matte liquid lippies have a great selection of colors and are fairly long lasting. Some of the nudes have Grey undertones which are not complimentary to my fair skin tone but that is not an issue with the product and for the price if I can't use it is not a big deal. I do find a few of the colors crack easily and dry almost too quickly. That being said, for the price they are a good product.