ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Reviews
#12 in Lipstick

January 20, 2018

candice karas

Although very drying like other reviewers have said, this stuff seriously lasts longer than any other lipstick out there and is so cheap to boot! I never need to wonder if it has started to rub off and I look ridiculous. Yes, you'll have to scrub it off with a cleanser and use some serious lip balm at bedtime to rehydrate.
    But if a matte look is what you're going for, this lipstick will deliver!

January 19, 2018

Favorite!!

One of my all time favorite lipsticks it’s very light weight smells amazing smells like cupcakes the pigment is pretty amazing little goes long ways super affordable just wish it was found in local stores or beauty departments instead of online or if pure lucky to have a colourpop store nearby. Doesn’t dry out my lips like most mattes do !!

January 12, 2018

One of my few favorite brands

These lipsticks are amazing and well worth the price. The quality is nice I really haven’t had any issues with them. The formulas are great and they are long lasting for the most past as it varies by finish. Do recommend them to anyone or even to someone who is just starting with makeup.

January 01, 2018

great quality

Really pigmented glosses, for this affordable price I would have that they would be streaky but they are worth it!, applys nice and doesnt leave any streaky marks.

December 15, 2017

Good product

I have used color pop a couple of times and I love it. It is supper matte and it gives you that beautiful bold lips. Will buy it over and over and over again.

November 29, 2017

Nice lippie

This lipstick had a nice feel when applying, color worked well with my skin tone and lip texture. Easy to apply and kept my lips feeling and looking amazing

November 10, 2017

Butthole Lips Galore

I love Colourpop lip products. Literally every other lip product they produce is amazing. This formula however is super drying!! I have it in the shade Aquarius which is a beautiful colour. However when I put it on you can see every line in my lips and it starts peeling once it gets closer to the inside of my lip. This lipstick is the definition of butthole lips. I pair this with the matching colourpop Aquarius gloss and it does just fine but obviously is no longer Matte. I would recommend their Lippie stix if you want a Matte look or their Ultra Satin lippies that look way better on the lips.

October 24, 2017

comfortable matte

This is a really comfortable matte lip colour. I love how pigmented these colours are. They go on really easily and are just beautiful on me. My lips do not dry out with this. But on occasion these can clump a bit on my lips.

October 16, 2017

My absolute fave!

I love Colourpop lip gloss! They offer so many colors to choose from. My favorite thing about them is they last so well! The only thing that can smudge the gloss is if you eat something greasy. Aside from that the colors are amazing, they make your lips look great and they are affordable!

October 08, 2017

Good product

Bought a few of these on a recommendation from a friend. Love the colour variety available. The colour does last. I did find the product a bit drying to the lips. Is long lasting but I felt the need to wipe off and reapply to get a fresh look. Would buy again