ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Reviews
#14 in Lipstick

August 12, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Colourpop lips

For the brand to charge as little as they do for lip products they are definitely of the highest quality. The mattes are not over drying on the lips and they have such an array of colors to choose from.

August 10, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Kissable Lips

I am now the proud owner of an extensive lipstick collection that I will be throwing away because I will only be using Colourpop going forward. Since trying one of their liquid lipsticks at a friend’s house I have bought a handful of them for myself. Their colours are vibrant and don’t leave your lips feeling dry but best of all they stay on all day. I’ve finally found a lipstick that I can wear and still be able to kiss my husband. We both love it! I have often heard them compared to Kylie’s lip kits. Would definitely recommend.

August 05, 2019

Great item for great price

Amazing and affordable lip product with great variety of shades as well as comes in beautiful packaging. Super lightweight which makes it easy to wear for long periods of time without the unnecessary smudging.

July 16, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Colour pop

I really enjoyed using this lipstick, it wasnt 100% kiss proof however it stayed put and the formula was good. Wish they were more easily accessible in the uk

2.0/5

June 22, 2019

Pas aimé

J’ai acheté ce produit car j’en entendait beaucoup de bien, mais ça n’a pas ete le cas pour moi. L’odeur du produit est vraiment désagréable même sur les lèvres. Il assèche beaucoup les lèvres et s’effrite après quelques temps. La tenue n’est pas bonne.

June 05, 2019

LOVE

These are the best liquid lipsticks I’ve ever tried! These don’t dry out your lips and they last pretty much all day long, you’ll need a few touch ups here and there but it’s no big deal! I used to hate liquid lipsticks until I tried these ones out.

May 14, 2019

Worth the price

I have the shade “Trap”. This is my first ever colourpop lippie I have bought and tried. I love the formula so much. It feels so comfortable on the lips and doesn’t feel drying. The price for these lippies are amazingly affordable

May 01, 2019

Stays all day!

Love these liquid lipsticks! matte, lasts all day and SUPER pigment! You need to sometimes top with a bit of lipbalm as they can be a bit drying but otherwise i love them!

April 24, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Fantastic lipstick

I love the Colourpop ultra mattes. They go on smooth, dry down nicely and last for an incredible amount of time. I recently bought the shade @me and it’s my new every day go to!

March 23, 2019

amazing

I absolutely love colourpop ultra matte liquid lipsticks! I have various colors and I love them all. these are the only lipsticks I use. they stay on so long and stay so well! i can eat almost anything without my lipstick being affected very much if at all! highly recommend. just make sure you at least apply a tiny amount of lip balm first and then dab it off before applying the lipstick. for even better results, exfoliate your lips also.