ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Reviews
#14 in Lipstick

August 05, 2019

Great item for great price

Amazing and affordable lip product with great variety of shades as well as comes in beautiful packaging. Super lightweight which makes it easy to wear for long periods of time without the unnecessary smudging.

February 07, 2019

Very cute packaging

my Friend initially first bought this brand then she liked it so I ordered a bunch of products to try! I ordered 3 diff colours of the lip stick and they are true to color for sure! I find I have to put more on compared to other brands but still a fantastic product!

January 20, 2018

candice karas

Although very drying like other reviewers have said, this stuff seriously lasts longer than any other lipstick out there and is so cheap to boot! I never need to wonder if it has started to rub off and I look ridiculous. Yes, you'll have to scrub it off with a cleanser and use some serious lip balm at bedtime to rehydrate.
    But if a matte look is what you're going for, this lipstick will deliver!

January 01, 2018

great quality

Really pigmented glosses, for this affordable price I would have that they would be streaky but they are worth it!, applys nice and doesnt leave any streaky marks.

November 29, 2017

Nice lippie

This lipstick had a nice feel when applying, color worked well with my skin tone and lip texture. Easy to apply and kept my lips feeling and looking amazing

October 08, 2017

Good product

Bought a few of these on a recommendation from a friend. Love the colour variety available. The colour does last. I did find the product a bit drying to the lips. Is long lasting but I felt the need to wipe off and reapply to get a fresh look. Would buy again

June 04, 2017

The colour I have is More Better. It is very dark but very pretty! I like how matte it is. It comes off on everything unfortunately. But somehow it still manages to last all day!

May 31, 2017

Colorpop is an amazing brand for an affordable price. The formula is thin and goes on very smooth. The color pay off is amazing. The only issue I have is that it does become flakey after a while - but by a while I mean 6 hours. So, for the price, it is a good long lasting, matte liquid lip.

May 25, 2017

My colour-pop selection I tend to reach for first I find they're good long-lasting stay on even after eating I highly recommend these if you like a mat finish lipstick they are a tad drying though

December 27, 2016

I think Colourpop really has great products and I love the staying power of the Ultra Matte Lip. The only complain I have is it dries really fast once you apply it on your lips making it really hard to spread or smear it around. I almost have to use lip pencil all the time (There are days that I don't use lip pencil or lip liner)

It also stays on the cracks of your lips so it gives me an excuse to exfoliate more than twice a week. I just give myself a little brush on my lips while brushing my teeth. lol

The staying power is great but it still transfer everywhere. The product is well pigmented and I love the shades they have. One application stayed on my lips for 7 hours and I was eating and drinking too. I was quite impressed. The value is great compared to other brands. They always have something on sale.