Comet with Bleach Reviews

June 01, 2020

Cleans in minutes

My sister-in-law who lives in the US recommended comet. So glad to have found it easily in Canada. I mostly use it to clean my metal pots and pans and it scrubs them clean very easily. It is very effective and i use it regularly

March 24, 2020
    Oregon, United States

Simple yet efficient.

My mom has used Comet for many, many, years now and has never been disappointed. I now use it in my home. Works great on toilets but also works great to clean sinks, bathtubs, tiles even your stove. It’s a very versatile cleaner that gets the job done.

February 27, 2020

Great Cleaner

My house has used Comet for many many years now and have never been disappointed. Works great on toilets but also works great to clean sinks, bathtubs, tiles even pots and pans or your stove. It’s a very versatile cleaner that gets the job done.

February 20, 2020

my go to!

When it comes to cleaning the toilet, this is my go to! Great value for how much product you get. It smells very clean, and is very effective. I even use it to clean the bath tub! This is a staple in my home and I’ll continue to buy! Definitely recommend

September 27, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Comet

Comet with bleach is a good product.
    It can be used for many things besides just cleaning. I have used it numerous times on the bottoms of my pots and pans.

September 04, 2019
    Missouri, United States

Comet with bleach

My mom has used this ever since I was a kid because of the price and the quality of the product! Would gladly recommend this to my family and friends!

September 03, 2019
    Florida, United States

Cleans without scratching

I've always loved Comet cleaner with bleach. It's that product that gets the job done. Best used for bathtubs, toilet bowls and bathroom sinks. Love that it cleans well without scratching. Definitely recommend.

August 20, 2019

Works great!

I am so happy with Comet with bleach. It is like magic, it makes the toughest stains from floors, tables and tubs disappear. So easy to use, super affordable, great quality cleaning product.

Easy to find at almost any store. I do recommend it.

August 06, 2019
    United States

Great cleaner

Comet is great!! My grandma used it, my mom used it, and I use it. It is great for cleaning and scrubbing tubs and sinks. I will continue using this and recommending it to others.

June 21, 2019

Used for a lifetime!

We have used comet my entire life. My mom used it and now I use it. We mostly use it for bathroom cleaning , for the toilet and for the bathtub. It’s a definite go to product. Can’t beat the quality or the price!