Comet with Bleach Reviews

December 11, 2017

My go-to cleanser

I can be clumsy a lot, especially when dying my hair, and having white porcelain sinks, dye, especially dark colors, are hard to remove. Using this stuff, the dye comes out almost completely (depending on how quickly I clean up the mess). It rinses easily, and doesn't leave a horrible residue after.

October 06, 2017

works great!

This is one of the only products that I find will really truly clean your sink!! I find that the powder really makes it easy for you to see what areas you have cleaned and where it still needs to be wiped. And it also gets rid of any odour from the drain. I have used it for many years and will continue to use it.

September 29, 2017

It's a good product to clean in multiple places. Love it.

It is powder. It washes better then cream. It does not scrach the surface. You can use in on your ceramic cook top. It works perfect in the washroom on everything from toilet, sink to batch tub.

August 17, 2017

works good

good smell, works really good on toilets and in bathrooms. i like it. the only thing i dont like is that its a powder and it tastes really bad if you get it in your mouth. other then that i recommend this to everyone who likes to clean

July 22, 2017

Love Comet!!!

This is my go to cleanser for tubs, sinks, toilets and anywhere there is a stubborn stain. Only use a little on a damp sponge or cloth and it cleans like no other! Go out and buy some today.

July 22, 2017

Always on hand

I have a can of this always on hand, great product for the price of 1 buck at most dollar stores. We use it in the bathroom, kitchen, laundry room and where ever else it can be used. I don't even mind the smell of it. lol

May 04, 2017

I ALWAYS have a can of this stuff in the house. It is always at Dollarama for $1. Very, very reasonably priced! This stuff is tough and cleans like nobody's business. I like to use it on my bathtub (DESTROYS soap scum!) on my stainless steel sinks and kitchen appliances, I even use it to clean the hot tub (with a hard bristle brush) every year. There really is no cleaning job this stuff can't do. Comet has a nice light clean smell that lingers after use. I recommend Comet to everyone, all the time.

May 04, 2017

Great multi purpose cleaner I use it to clean sinks, tubs toilets, the oven and microwave there is really nothing comet and a good old fashioned sponge can't tackle ! There is always some of this in my home :)

May 03, 2017

Good ole' Comet! Is there anything this little miraculous product can't do. I use it on my tub, sink, on my sneakers, walls, even a few times on my hands when I got printer ink on them :P I really do use Comet for every tough stain. It is a staple in my cleaning cupboard!

April 20, 2017

Typical cleaner found in most kitchens , I have been using this stuff forever . It works well on hard to get stains that don't come off easy such as cupboards and walls