Comet with Bleach Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 416 in Household Cleaning Products

July 22, 2017

Love Comet!!!

This is my go to cleanser for tubs, sinks, toilets and anywhere there is a stubborn stain. Only use a little on a damp sponge or cloth and it cleans like no other! Go out and buy some today.

July 22, 2017

Always on hand

I have a can of this always on hand, great product for the price of 1 buck at most dollar stores. We use it in the bathroom, kitchen, laundry room and where ever else it can be used. I don't even mind the smell of it. lol

May 04, 2017

I ALWAYS have a can of this stuff in the house. It is always at Dollarama for $1. Very, very reasonably priced! This stuff is tough and cleans like nobody's business. I like to use it on my bathtub (DESTROYS soap scum!) on my stainless steel sinks and kitchen appliances, I even use it to clean the hot tub (with a hard bristle brush) every year. There really is no cleaning job this stuff can't do. Comet has a nice light clean smell that lingers after use. I recommend Comet to everyone, all the time.

May 04, 2017

Great multi purpose cleaner I use it to clean sinks, tubs toilets, the oven and microwave there is really nothing comet and a good old fashioned sponge can't tackle ! There is always some of this in my home :)

May 03, 2017

Good ole' Comet! Is there anything this little miraculous product can't do. I use it on my tub, sink, on my sneakers, walls, even a few times on my hands when I got printer ink on them :P I really do use Comet for every tough stain. It is a staple in my cleaning cupboard!

April 20, 2017

Typical cleaner found in most kitchens , I have been using this stuff forever . It works well on hard to get stains that don't come off easy such as cupboards and walls

April 19, 2017

Haven't bought in a long time so the value
    I don't​ anymore .I use too use this alot on my bath tub and in my toilet it works great ,I love the smell of it as well ,I use to actually sit a can of this beside my toilet when I was you get to just keep bathroom smelling fresh I would leave the little sticker open a bit .I love the shaker can as well

April 16, 2017

I found this product works very well but has a very high bleach smell. Cleaned my bathroom right up getting lots of yucky stuff off my shower. Would definitely use this again

April 15, 2017

Comet is a wonderful cleaner. I use it in, on and around until toilets because it takes away odours (I have a 3 year old who is still potty training, so we have accidents..) and any other messes left behind from people doing their business.. it's a wonderful cleaner for the price. And it's pretty cheap, often times under $1!

April 10, 2017

This is highly effective and affordable cleaner. It really cuts through any bathroom scum or build up. It is also great for scrubbing down kitchen sinks and making them look like new again.