Conair 1875 Watt Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Drye
Good

Conair 1875 Watt Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Drye Reviews

Ranked #644 out of 2550 in Hair Care

April 11, 2017

I have to say this is probably the best blow dryer I have ever used. I have had mine for over 10 years now with zero issues. It completely dries my hair under 10 minutes and doesn't dry out my hair at all. I love that there is a button on the top where you can press too have a cooling option. This helps too prevent your hair from overheating and damaging your hair. I like to use the cool setting on and off during the hair drying process too prevent any further damage to my hair. If you do hair dry/damaged hair its a good idea too use a heat protective spray or serum anyways when using any hairdryer. The cord is also super long so you don't have too worry about not having a plugin near by too use the dryer. For over 10 years of usage and probably a lot more too go its defiantly the best for your buck!

You can buy this at Walmart for under $30. Great value and very effective!

April 11, 2017

I purchased this blow-dryer once my professional one ended up giving out on me, and I have to say that this one works even better and it was a fraction of the price!

January 05, 2016

It looks good, light in weight, very powerful, makes my hair shine. These new tourmaline ceramic dryers are not always what they advertise to be, but this dryer is everything it says it is and more. It cost a little more, but it is worth every penny.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge