Conair Satin Finish ¾" Ultra-Slim Ceramic Straightener Flat Iron Reviews

1.9/5
Ranked #65 out of 83 in Flat Iron

1.7/5

June 25, 2016

J'ai les cheveux qui font une "body wave" naturellement, et ils sont naturellement plutôt lisse aussi. J'ai utiliser ce fer pendant près d'un an même si mon ancien fer fonctionnait encore parfaitement (et même beaucoup mieux). Celui-ci n'en valait pas du tout la peine, même pour quelqu'un qui n'a pas vraiment de frisotis... je n'ose pas imaginer pour quelqu'un qui a les cheveux bouclés :(

1.7/5

March 13, 2016

I used to own a cheap $20 straightener that worked great for my hair. Was a cheap "no name" type straightener, after a lot of use it finally kicked the bucket so I went to purchase another one but unfortunately the store had discontinued selling them.

This was the straightener that I purchased to replace it. It was a great price and I figured that it was Conair so should at least be decent.

Turns out it was a terrible straightener.

My hair used to get caught between the plastic and the ceramic plates.

My hair got some natural curl that can be frizzy. This did not straighten my hair, it made it frizzier, and was not smooth and shiny flat like other straighteners made my hair.

It was cheap, and I guess I got what I paid for. Awful product and not worth the price at all.

2.3/5

May 05, 2015

I do not like conair's products they are cheap and have bad quality. I find there products are no good , the professional ones are the best there expensive but work way way better and last so much longer!

1.0/5

May 05, 2015

I had this hair straightener before, and I did not like it at all! It is too small so it took such a long time to straighten all my hair. It didn't do a great job either and it's too cheap. The quality of this product is just terrible, glad I got a new hair straightener now. I'm warning you ladies do not buy this hair straightener!

1.5/5

May 01, 2015

My friend owns this straightener and I borrowed it one weekend and absolutely hated it! It is cheap for a reason. I have wavy hair that isn't very thick and it hardly made a dent in my hair. It took 45 minutes for my hair to become somewhat straight, usually it take 15 minutes. I was not impressed at all and was almost late for my meeting.

June 26, 2012

I bought this straightener as a mini as I have a larger barrel one to strighten my long hair. I use this to just straight my bang area. It only cost $30 at Walmart so for the price it does an OK job. For small jobs ( bangs) I recommand it but for larger areas ( whole head) spend the extra and get a really good one- your hair will thank you for it.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel