Confetteria Raffaello

Confetteria Raffaello Reviews

Ranked #255 out of 828 in Chocolate

April 17, 2017

I feel very festive when I eat these little confections. I can't really call them chocolate bars because they have more of a candy feel. Very delicate little balls wrapped in coconut flakes. The center is cookie like and has a lovely crisp quality. I find them quite enjoyable.

January 18, 2017

I'm a big fan of anything coconut and these met the mark! I love the texture and crunch. They taste great and aren't overly sweet. I purchase these often during Christmas time and because there are only three I don't have to share haha.

November 23, 2015

I ALWAYS buy these when I see them at the cash in stores. Such a nice little treat that is not to sweet

November 23, 2015

Confetteria Raffaello;

Love to receive (and give of course) especially around Christmas time along with Ferrero Rocher!

Though Ferreroi Rocher is my favorite, the raddaello is the next best thing!

The chocolate interior, the outside crisp given it that texture, the creamyness inside.

Such a unique taste, literally disolves in your mouth

November 22, 2015

Mmmmmmm get in ma belly!!!!! Not really a chocolate but its made by Ferrero. It's white confection/ chocolate with heaven inside wrapping a whole almond and encrusted on shredded coconut. Eat this its amazing!

Knorr Homestyle Stock Chicken

Heinz Mustard

Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda

diannamerritt added a new review for
    Carters Store

jpenfold added a new review for
    Lever 2000 Body Wash