COSRX AHA / BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner Reviews
#132 in Toner

Good - 0

September 25, 2017

Go for it

I bought this product knowing very little about it. I had some Amazon gift card money and wanted to stretch it as far as I could with skincare. I saw this was Korean and seemed to have good reviews so I decided to go for it because the price was good. I don't have much problem with hyperpigmentation or anything like that, but I've heard a lot of buzz about AHA/BHA products. Despite having few problems this seems to address, I have noticed an improvement in my skin's clarity and glow. If you are looking for an AHA/BHA toner but don't want to spend too much, I recommend starting here.

November 13, 2014

Hyperpigmentation was getting me down. My regular toner (rhymes with 'Schmeutrogena More Defining Boner') wasn't helping in the least, and I always hated the fact that it contained alcohol. So after combing the internet (okay, I googled BHA toner, it took all of five seconds) I found a Korean company called Cosrx (Cos-Ricks? Cos-R-ex?) who was creating great products with great ingredients. After reading about their AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner, I ordered a bottle from Ebay (approx. $16).

The product comes in a 150ml, easy-to-use, spray pump plastic bottle. It has little to no scent, it doesn't make your skin feel tight or tacky, and a little goes a very long way. I use it daily, in the evening, after washing with my Holika Holika Gonyak Soft Jelly cleanser and my Clarisonic.

After 28 days, my acne scars have faded quite dramatically. Like, we're talking double-take worthy. My skin tone has evened out and I can't stop touching my face (after washing my hands, of course).

This product has earned a permanent place on my bathroom counter.

*jumpy claps*