Cotton Candy Fantasy Body Spray Reviews
#1341 in Perfume

Good - 0

August 19, 2017

AMazing smell

This was the number one scent for me for as long as i could remember. This is a compliment getter, this makes people want to sit by you, stand by you, be near you.

Strangers will tell you you smell so good or that you smell like cotton candy. This was my signature scent for so long, it was like a part of me.

I will always love this cheap little fragrance. For long lasting version, skip pink sugar, go straight to gayle hayman delicious cotton candy. Cheaper then PS AND longer lasting.

2.7/5

May 30, 2016

This is WAY too strong, it lasts forever which would not be a bad thing if it didn't make you smell like a 4 year old. It was given to me as a gift and I ended up giving it back. It is not a bad smell, but even one spray makes you smell like you work at the carnival. I don't recommend it

June 12, 2015

I looooove this smell and it lasts all day and its not over powering to where you get a headache from the powerful scent of it.

April 24, 2009

smells just like cotton candy and stays all day. im addicted.