Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths are designed to give you a clean you can feel throughout the day. Product features:
  • Flushable
  • Break up after flushing
  • Sewer- and septic-safe
  • Alcohol-free
  • OneTouch* dispensing tub
  • Great for the entire family
Try them with Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue

August 19, 2013

I received this product from the Chick Advisor Review Club.
    Cottonelle is a trusted name and has never failed to impress me with their high quality products. The Cottonelle wipes were no exception. Great scent . Great texture and feel and thick enough that your fingers don't poke through.

August 18, 2013

I think this is a great product. It's price is about average for name brand tissue. It is sturdy and soft. Great for sensitive skin. Flushes well. Picks up messes decent. My kids enjoy using them. I have had no problems with this tissue. Is better than store brand. I think the quality is great and you can tell when you use it. I would recommend this product! I enjoyed using it.

August 17, 2013

Love the ads. Love the product. would recommend it to my friends and family.

August 16, 2013

This is a great product. No harsh smell and didn't irritate me at all. Fresh & clean is the impression I got after using these. This is something I would purchase again!

August 14, 2013

this was a great product love it .Smells great ,feels nice and clean after using it. Well worth the money

August 14, 2013

Un peu decue de ne pas avoir le contenant car les lingettes on secher tres vite. Malgrer ca, elle etait de bonne qualiter et tres doux.

2.7/5

August 14, 2013

I haven't tried this particular product but I do like Cottonelle Toilet Tissue ..

2.8/5

August 14, 2013

Well i received this product thru Chick Advisor as a product test. I did not like this product, I did not get a dispenser with it so every time one was pulled out of the package 3 and 4 came out. I was really afraid to flush these down the toilet as the packaging says you can because they were quite thick and did not break apart easily by pulling them so I was not going to take the chance. That said, they did clean well without any residue feeling and your finger doesn't poke thru them. I would recommend this to new moms to wipe their babies' butts, but I really don't recommend flushing them.

August 13, 2013

I was impressed actually was one of the better ones I have tried and the scent was pleasant there are products out there that are horrific smelling. I would recommend this product especially for kids the price is a little cheaper.

August 13, 2013

Very nice smelling they are thick and refresh the skin. When you need the ectra clean it's perfect but it's a bit expensive to use it on a regular basis. Great to have a few at work since most of the time you have cheap toilet paper.