3.9/5
#407 in Mascara

September 18, 2018
    Alabama, United States

Full lashes

I have tried many different kinds of cover girl mascara and this one seems to work the best to make my eye lashes look full and beautiful! Highly recommended

April 04, 2018

My go too

Honestly I have heard many diffrent stories on this product and decided to try it out for myself and I absolutly adore it I will definatly be buying it again !

2.7/5

March 06, 2018

Meh

I don’t recommend it. It left my eye lashes clumpy. It would us this mascara first then have to use another one just to remove the clumps. Also by the end of the night my eyes would be smudged.

December 13, 2017

No lash curler required

So I gave cover girl super finer mascara a try.... you should to. You won't be disappointed. Wasn't too expensive and preformed better then they said. Hose on effortlessly and no need to dig for that lash curler that always finds it way to the very bottom of my makeup bag. Gave me nice long lashes without the effort

September 26, 2017

This stuff is like magic

I love this mascara, it is my absolute favorite. I was shocked at how much volume and length it added to my lashes the first time I used it. This mascara makes it look like you have fake eye lashes on! It doesn't clump up, it goes on really well and looks amazing! I love that it is also affordable and all you need is one layer, but two really adds a huge VAVOOM! Check it out!

June 08, 2017

Très bon mascara, j'ai été ravie! Il allonge les cils suffisamment et dure longtemps! Il ne fait pas de grumeaux sur les cils! Il les séparents très bien! J'adore!

2.3/5

April 22, 2017

Bought this because of its price...was about $5 at Walmart and its promise of the fibres. Was horrible. Brush has hardly any bristles on it. After applying it a couple times it barely coated my lashes and where it did was all clumpy and lashes stuck together.

April 09, 2017

LOVE this mascara! I have always personally gone with mascara from brands like Mac or Smashbox, however this is my latest obsession! It makes my lashes so long and not clumpy at all! I personally use the waterproof black one and I find it lasts such a long time! It's not flakey and doesn't give me that under eye black shadow. Honestly I'm always reaching for this mascara. If i'm going out and decide not to wear false eyelashes TRUST ME this is the Mascara I reach for instead! Makes my lashes look so amazing, highly recommend!

March 14, 2017

This mascara really adds volume to my lashes without having to add many layers. This really gives my eyes a dramatic look without clumps. Makes my eyelashes look thicker and doesn't weigh my lashes down. I love this mascara

1.2/5

November 30, 2016

My boyfriend actually picked this mascara out for me at target I was so excited about getting it because I've been wanting to get a new mascara and tried it out and it was just all clumpy when applying more than one vote even though it didn't even look like I had any one so I added more and it didn't help at all my lashes just looked terrible and wonky so I just tried doing it one then letting it dry then apply again it helped a little maybe I was using it wrong or it just didn't work for me