CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation Reviews
#8 in Foundation

Does your makeup make you look older? Some anti-aging makeup, even a high-end department store brand, can settle in lines and wrinkles and actually make you look older! Not this one!

October 09, 2021

Smells so nice,one of my fave drug store foundations

Light weight and moisturizing foundation. Scented nicely. Could have more shades though. I stared using it when I turned 30 as other foundations began to look a bit cakey.

September 17, 2021

Very close to being a KVD foundation dupe! Absolutely love

This foundation is a great dupe to kvd foundation! It’s got a super full coverage and goes on so easy. It’s also about a 1/4 of the price of more “high end” foundation

August 28, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Just wow ...

So i seen a bunch of ladies using this stuff and swearing by it on tiktok and when I see those products and I see more than one person talking about it , it's something that I must try. This was one of those things that when I tried I swore I would never use another product again. I have been using this stuff ever since. It leaves my skin looking so smooth and ageless, it makes the wrinkles I do have appear less although I am young I do worry about a couple of lines I have in my face so this stuff does work. A little pricier than some but hey, it's totally worth it!

December 22, 2020

Great bang for the buck but heavy

To achieve full coverage its way too heavy it's a wonderful substitute in a pinch but I prefer a lighter formula that fully covers without worry of being cakey

October 20, 2020

NIce and lightwear!

Overall I enjoyed this foundation and would use it again. I really liked that it felt light on my face all day and lasted after eating multiple meals and moving around. However, another time I tried it felt drying on my face. That could have been due to other reasons (dry skin on a cold day, primer) however it was not a big deal overall! Going to continue using this product.

October 20, 2020

My favorite foundation

I love this product! It is definitely my favorite foundation to use over any other out there that I've tried. I find it has great coverage, and I like the fact that it comes with a new sponge to apply with every time you purchase it. I find that it s quite expensive though for the amount that you get! I definitely wish you got more product for the price you are paying. It still doesnt stop me from buying it, I find it goes on better than any other foundation and last! I love it and recommend it to others!

June 07, 2020
    Texas, United States

Surprisingly impressed

This foundation smells really nice and not like other foundations at all! It blended really well into my skin and wasn’t cakey at all. I have really oily skin so by midday it was breaking up around my nose but overall I’m pretty impressed!

April 26, 2020

Basic product

I wish this came in a bigger bottle. That's how much I love this product. A little goes a really long way which makes this product last for ages. The price is totally justified when you account for the really amazing ingredients and results that this product produces. Plus, I have very oily acne prone skin and it hasn't triggered any breakouts since I started to use it.

February 26, 2020

Love the product. But not the price

This is the only product I use and it is so expensive. It only stays on for a couple of hours of coverage. I have tried different moisturizers and setting sprays but seem to have to keep reapplying it.

September 05, 2019

Love love love Covergirl!

I love this foundation! It works really well on small lines on my face. The best part is the Broad spectrum of 28. You may have to touch up if your face sweats and or gets wet.