3.9/5
CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation Reviews
#8 in Foundation

Does your makeup make you look older? Some anti-aging makeup, even a high-end department store brand, can settle in lines and wrinkles and actually make you look older! Not this one!

December 16, 2017

love this foundation!!

I didn't think I would like this foundation but I was surprised. I love how the shade I choose matched my skin so well and didn't dry my face out. The price was really good too I thought it would be more. A great product!

December 14, 2017

Fond de teint 2 en 1

J’aime la texture de ce fond de teint. Très bien lorsqu’on a pas de cache cernes sous la main car ce produit est à la fois un fond de teint et un cache cernes. Cependant, ce n’est pas un fond de teint très pigmenté.

September 18, 2017

Great for quick on the run application!

This's great for applying on the run. It has Medium cover, easy to apply, blends evenly and skin appears flawless. Helps fight the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles! Packaging is compact great for traveling.

August 28, 2017

love this foundation

Not too expensive and covers just great without looking like I am wearing a mask, really creamy and easy to use, covers fine lines just great, love this product.

August 11, 2017

I will definitely purchase this again

I purchased this product about a month ago. It is very light on the skin, blends easily, and hides minor imperfections with easy. The addition of Olay only makes it better by added moisturizers

June 22, 2017

CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation

The CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation has a very thick consistency and is FULL coverage. I am always looking to try new full coverage foundations that are thick and don't require too many layers. I am starting to develop fine lines near my eyes and near my mouth in my later 20s now and I have been experimenting with anti-aging products more and more. I was not disappointed by this foundation, truly covers everything, fine lines and pimples too. It made my skin a uniform color, matte and not greasy at all. The coverage lasted all day.

June 21, 2017

Very light on your face

Expensive for the size - yes but this foundation covers your red sports, helps with covering dark circles and actually covers some of your wrinkles. I cheaped out and tried other brands but always come back to this. You don't need a lot to cover up

June 09, 2017

Bought this because I thought it was on sale, it wasn't. But since I hate returning things I tried it out and was very pleasantly surprised with the great coverage.
    It goes great by itself or with other products.

May 07, 2017

I found the Olay/Covergirl foundation to be very average. I used to like it when I knew less about what a good foundation should do, but now that I know more I wouldn't recommend it. There are just so many better options out there for around the same price point.

I want more coverage from a foundation, this is very sheer. It feels wet on the skin and takes a long time to dry down. It breaks up quickly on my oily skin. I don't like the way powders sit on it either.

The more I say, the less average it's feeling, but I will leave things there. There are much better options, especially for 'older' skin.

May 05, 2017

CoverGirl and Olay simply ageless foundation is amazing its light, apply's smoothly, looks natural and fits my skin color perfectly plus it doesn't make your skin look oily