CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 679 in Foundation

Does your makeup make you look older? Some anti-aging makeup, even a high-end department store brand, can settle in lines and wrinkles and actually make you look older! Not this one!

April 26, 2017

CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation is a good bang for your buck! It covers well by instantly improving the look of overall skin tone and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.It feels light and smooth on your skin all day long and the innovative clear container designed with a pump let's you see when you are getting low and need to buy a replacement. I would highly recommend CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation to anyone who is looking for "a really good foundation."

April 18, 2017

These are pretty good for drugstore foundation. I like the way they make my skin look great and glowing. They are cheap and cheerful and I recomend this if youre looking for a nice coverage.

April 17, 2017

did not care for this at all, as a younger girl who lived off cheap drugstore brands, this was hard to apply, didn't cover well for me, left my skin developing lots of acne so i had to use more and more to cover

April 13, 2017

Now this is a product that every woman should have in their makeup bag. Love the way the colour goes on without any streaks. Gives a great finish to your face. The colour on my face is like it said "Ageless" and that is who I am.

April 13, 2017

I love the price and the great coverage, it stays on ally day and blends well as needed (pat harder to build deeper coverage) can't live with out it best foundation for my skin

April 12, 2017

I used to have very bad acne and this makeup, though it is for wrinkles, worked wonders for me. It gave great coverage and also didn't feel cakey or heavy on my face. However towards the end of the day my face did need some blotting.

April 10, 2017

This foundation has a light fragrance that smells amazing. The texture is smooth and soft. Coverage is great and I love that it has a SPF added to it.

March 16, 2017

CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation really helps mask problem areas with its full coverage and it wont settle in to fine lines and wrinkles so it leaves you looking more fresh and youthful.

March 10, 2017

I have used Covergirl & Olay now for over 12 years, and there is not another foundation that I trust as I trust Covergirl, it goes on smooth, covers the age, and moisturizer my face at the same time through out the day. But the best part is that it last as long as I need it too when wearing it, timeless and ageless, I love the product and highly recommend it to anyone who use a lot of coverage or even slight coverage.

March 06, 2017

this product has the best and cleanest coverage I have ever used. there are no blend lines no heavy feeling. just light, like wearing nothing at all. I have oily skin and this hides everything.