3.9/5
CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation Reviews
#8 in Foundation

Does your makeup make you look older? Some anti-aging makeup, even a high-end department store brand, can settle in lines and wrinkles and actually make you look older! Not this one!

April 26, 2020

Basic product

I wish this came in a bigger bottle. That's how much I love this product. A little goes a really long way which makes this product last for ages. The price is totally justified when you account for the really amazing ingredients and results that this product produces. Plus, I have very oily acne prone skin and it hasn't triggered any breakouts since I started to use it.

February 26, 2020

Love the product. But not the price

This is the only product I use and it is so expensive. It only stays on for a couple of hours of coverage. I have tried different moisturizers and setting sprays but seem to have to keep reapplying it.

September 06, 2019

Love love love Covergirl!

I love this foundation! It works really well on small lines on my face. The best part is the Broad spectrum of 28. You may have to touch up if your face sweats and or gets wet.

July 24, 2019

I would definitely buy this again

Tried this product because a friend of mine uses it and swears by it, so I thought I'd give it a try and what do you know it is a great product not only leaves skin feeling amazing it hides the lines.

March 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Product is good, sponge is not

I love covergirl and tend to always buy their foundation. I like this product, however, the sponge it came with started to disintegrate after using it for a short time.

February 06, 2019

Looking for a quick fix

I actually used it a bit under my eyes to brighten the area up, and it worked! This is a great formula especially for those noticing a little bit of age in their skin. I've got very fine lines since I've got a expressive face!

January 18, 2019

Loved it! Works great even in hot summer! Buy again!

Felt light on face. Lasted all day! Even at work in hot kitchen! Easy to colourmatch skin! Will buy again! The price was decent. Awesome product! Everyone needs to try it!

October 19, 2018

Great

really wanted to like this product more than I did. I think I chose a shade a bit too orange for me though. It’s silky and moussy and a pleasure to put on. I find if I moisturizers first my face gets a bit gummy/tacky. Likely because the foundation itself is mousturizing. I will go back and try another shade, because I want to love this, love olay and the price point.

September 18, 2018
    Michigan, United States

A home foundation

In the last 10 years I am a faithful user of Ageless Foundation and have tried others that do not cover lines, from aging and moisturizers as this foundation does. Timeless and ageless goes a long way as you get older.

3.2/5

June 26, 2018

Not for oily skin

Being a woman over 40, I was looking for a foundation that would provide some anti-aging benefits. I chose this product as I know my mom likes it, so I decided to give it a try. I've hit pan on the product now, so I feel like I can give an honest opinion. Although this goes on nicely and feels smooth on the skin, it is not suitable for oily skin. I have to heavily powder over it in order to not be a greasy mess a short time after application which, to me, defeats the purpose of afoundation that's supposed to give the skin a healthy glow. I'll finish the product I have, but I will not repurchase.