CoverGirl Colorlicious Lipgloss Reviews

Ranked #362 out of 783 in Lip Gloss

April 20, 2017

You can't go wrong with the price of this lip gloss and there are plenty of options to choose from. I have several colours and found the lighter colours go on a bit sheer. The deeper colours have a more rich, true to colour hue. It doesn't feel sticky and it has a nice glossy, shiny look. I found no issues with the scent or 'taste'. A great everyday lip gloss.

2.0/5

March 09, 2017

The only and best thing is the smell Nevertheless, not the taste; after a couple of hours, it needs to apply again, so not at all durable as it declares. Thus I would like more pigment on it. The color is 640 juicy fruit; simply gloss light, soft pink. The lip gloss is sticky for me, and I think it is probably better just for moisturizes lips. Cost between 5 and 7 dollars. I don't recommend it

February 24, 2017

I have COVERGIRL COLORLICIOUS LIP GLOSS in 610 honeyed kiss. This is a lip gloss. It is very sheer with shimmer in it. It is not a sticky lip gloss nor it's not too thick. It is light weight on the lips and not heavy at all. It has a sweet scent. You can wear it by itself (even though it's really not pigmented) or you can top it off on a lip color to add shine. It is moisturizing and doesn't dry out your lips. I'm not a lip gloss girl, but this is pretty good compared to other lip-glosses I've tried in the past. Therefore this is a good lip-gloss.

January 28, 2017

I love this lip gloss so much I actually went out to purchase more the same day in different colors to make sure I never run out. It has a beautiful colors and not gritty, it's very moisturizing.

3.2/5

September 08, 2014

I really liked that lip gloss. A lot of colour to choose from. Doesn't make your lips look dry. Its perfect for a night out with your friends.