CoverGirl Eye Shadow Palette

CoverGirl Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 1254 in Eye Shadow

April 16, 2017

I purchased the Cover Girl Nudes Eyeshadow Palette, and I'm in love!!! It doesn't cake on, it goes on smooth and stays smooth. I love the colours. I have gotten rid of all my other eye shadows, and will have to re-up on the Cover Girl nudes eyeshadow. I have been wearing makeup almost every day for the past 16 years, and I have never found an eyeshadow that I liked enough to purchase it a second time... until now. Five stars.

February 24, 2017

Covergirl has been around for generations and has been trusted by many. I like this eye shadow palette because it is light and looks good on. I have green eyes and I feel this enhances them. I prefer it over other products because it lasts all day without having to be re applied and is reasonably priced.

February 02, 2017

Cheap eyeshadow & works well for the price. You are right it doesn't fall all over your cheek when you are applying it and if you are using primer first this stuff works even better for color and stays on longer!

January 23, 2017

I know that I can rely on CoverGirl eye shadows. The product is well made. While applying the shadow, it doesn't fall off the brush and on to my cheeks. They have phenomenal colours and the price is great as well!

October 09, 2016

Comes out darker than it appears
    Don't put so much on
    Could probably use as zombie makeup to
    A pretty good smokey I can come out so it
    A nice inner corner colour in it.

September 21, 2016

I bought palette in high school when I was really into bright eye shadow. I do have to admit that this is really good eye shadow. It lasts a really long time that the pigment is very vibrant. Covergirl always has great prices as well

May 20, 2016

very nice colors. buildable, and well priced. I do love cover girl and the eyeshadow is no exception great for trying a new color you're unsure of or great price for people like me that can't afford 75 bucks for eyeshadow

January 29, 2016

i bought a set #215, and the color combination palette is beautiful! very affordable price. Quality is not bad

January 24, 2016

I have tried a variety of the Covergirl EyeShadows. But I do love the palette that is in the picture, the blues and orange. I would definitely use CG eyeshadow again.

January 20, 2016

I have used Cover Girl products for many years and I have NEVER had a bad experience. The colour palettes are AMAZING. I LOVE the neutral tones...BEAUTIFUL.