CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara Reviews
#20 in Mascara

Take your look to the extremes with Blast Collection's high-glamour line of mascaras! Blast has the shimmer and lash looks that get noticed, giving you bold, beautiful eyes day or night. Super-volumizing brush and a new build-able, fiber-stretch lengthening formula. The first ever volume and length mascara together in one step by CoverGirl. Visit CoverGirl.com for more information.

March 15, 2019

Long lasting, No transfer

This is my favourite mascara! I often have an issue with mascara transferring or “bleeding” under my eyes. This is the first one that I have tried that gave me no issue!

1.3/5

March 13, 2019

Not impressed

I've always used Cover Girl mascara, but decided to switch it up, and use a different one than I would normally buy. I found it to be too clumpy, and the brush is way to big. I will be going back to my old faithful, Cover Girl Pro 3 in 1.

February 23, 2019

my favourite mascara

This is my favourite mascara. The wand is great, and it curls my lashes as I use it. It doesn't clump my lashes together. It doesn't smear under my eyes. It's a reliable mascara, I never have a problem.

January 07, 2019

Works but a bit Clumpy

I tried this as it was on sale. Price was right but if it doesn't last long I may change my mind. It went on great and made my lashes full and look longer. Only complaint is I always do 2 coats and the second one clumped. I was able to quickly fix with a lash comb. It stayed on all day with no smears under my eyes which is a big deal for me since I squint all day at a computer. It then washed off quickly at night no black residue under my eyes. I wear contact lenses and it didn't bother them or flake into my eye either.

December 04, 2018

Great option

I agree with the reviews that this is a good product. It is reasonably price (watch out for sales!) and is very effective. I haven’t had any problems with it although I have sensitive skin. I would recommend you try this!

December 04, 2018

I really like this mascara. It made my lashes really full and not clumpy. Great price. 9nly thing is the wand is very chunky so it's hard to get corner lashes.

September 21, 2018

Love it

One of my all time favorite mascaras I normally use it with another mascara that is volumizing and this one gives it more lengths and takes away clumps.

1.8/5

August 30, 2018

Not a repeat purchase for me

I was really hoping that this could be my everyday mascara but was a disappointed. I found the brush was too bulky for my liking which made brushing the corners of my eyes a bit finnicky. I didn’t feel like it gave me as much volume as I had anticipated based on other reviews and by the end of the day I had dark colouring under my eyes :(
    I also found that when I pulled the wand out it was very clunky and had to clean off clumps on the side of the container.
    For the price I paid - I definitely wouldn’t buy it again.

August 22, 2018

Knows its job and does it

This has been my go to mascara for a couple of years now - if you find what works, no need to shop around right? It's reliable, doesn't flake, and doesn't clump, and it's at a reasonable price that I can find in pretty much any drugstore.

August 14, 2018

Love. Love love this

I love this mascara. I have bought other mascaras and always go back to this one. It goes on so nicely and without a mess. It makes my lashes look big and it makes my eyes pop. Last all night and