CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 946 in Mascara

Take your look to the extremes with Blast Collection's high-glamour line of mascaras! Blast has the shimmer and lash looks that get noticed, giving you bold, beautiful eyes day or night. Super-volumizing brush and a new build-able, fiber-stretch lengthening formula. The first ever volume and length mascara together in one step by CoverGirl. Visit CoverGirl.com for more information.

June 21, 2017

i would buy this product again

the price is so affordable, especially when it's on sale. there is no lumps when I apply the mascara to my lashes. it is easily removed by any eye make up remover. it's good value for your money

June 06, 2017

I love love love this mascara. I've tried so many other brands and always end up coming back to this one. It gives my lashes both length and volume, which is hard to find in other mascaras. It is also affordable as a college student - usually runs about $6.99-$7.99 at target - and lasts for awhile too (and I wear a lot of mascara!)

2.2/5

May 19, 2017

Nope. Doesn't really lengthen or add volume to my lashes. It mostly just makes them black. I didn't even end up finishing the tube before I gave up on it.

April 28, 2017

I love this mascara no clumps no flakes makes my eyelashes look wonderful I always get asked are you wearing falsies when I'm wearing this. I would definitely recommend this mascara

April 21, 2017

This mascara is amazing! No clumping, no flaking, and no smudging. It lengthens and volumizes my eyelashes. I will definitely purchase this again in the future! ❤

April 20, 2017

Absolutely love it!! Very satisfied with this mascara! It allows my lashes to look very long and thick! I really like the bristles in the brush as well!

March 14, 2017

This is the only mascara that I use! I love that the wand separates all of my lashes, and makes it look like I have naturally beautiful long lashes. I've gotten lots of compliments, asking if I had lash extensions.

March 09, 2017

I love the style , the size and I love that it make my eyebrows feels amazing great. I love that it brings out the confidence and make me feel amazing beautiful .

March 05, 2017

I was super excited to try out this mascara when I first bought it, although I was disappointed after the first week of using it because it didn't do any thing to my eyelashes. But I do wear it on the days I want a natural look.

March 01, 2017

The first day I tried this product I found the wand handle quite bulky but after a couple of days I have to say I actually prefer the bulkier wand handle. The wand tips is also quite nice and it does a good job at getting rid of that excess mascara. Upon application clumps of mascara aren't left behind. I typically only do one coat and I find there’s good coverage and I can't believe how long this mascara makes my eyelashes. I actually have them brush up against my glasses. So I’ll have to wear this mascara with my contacts. I like the wand and the bristles really pick up those smaller lower lashes as well as the inner corner ones. The packaging makes it easy to see the wand which many other brands don’t do. I love this feature of the packaging as you’re able to see exactly what you’re getting.