CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

December 06, 2018

For the price its not too bad

I bought this because I did have to wait for my regular brand to arrive.
    It definitely is not the same...
    But for the cost, I cannot really complain.
    I would probably not buy it again though, as I found it heavy and waxy

Will buy again!

Good price for a great product!! Added lots of volume, which I need! Will definitely be buying again and plan to purchase some of the other covergirl mascaras.

December 06, 2018

Amazing quality for price and quantity.

This mascara is really amazing. Being an individual who has basically 5 eyelashes and are all straight with no extra volume or curl this product changes everything. This uplifted my eyelashes and put oomph into my eyelashes that I didn’t even know was possible. If you start from the lash line and wiggle the wand up to tips of the eyelashes it gives so much body and curl. No need for an eyelash curler !

December 04, 2018

I loved it

it's deffenitively a good mascara for this price. It doesn't flake, easy to wash it out. It gives your lushes a natural look and lasts throug the day.

December 04, 2018

Big fan

I love love love this mascara. It does not clump, lengethens and volumizes my lashes and clean up is easy. Also it doesnt flake throughout the day i hate that! I've been asked if I'm wearing falsies when I wear it and my natural lashes arent that long. Highly recommend!

2.3/5

December 02, 2018

I didnt really like this product

The price was right, but I didnt like the brush and It didnt give the volume I wanted. I was disapointed, however I felt thst if you wanr a natural look it would be a good mascara.

December 02, 2018

Love it! Love it! Love it !

I highly recomend this mascara to anyone who is on a budget, it is amazing it gives you both volume and length with out clumping your lashes together it is very affordable and works like if it is high end

November 26, 2018

Amazing

I really loved this mascara and I urge you to try it out. Especially for the price it is a very good buy !! I didn’t think that it would be this way at girst but once applied my lashes were so full and long!

November 19, 2018

J'adore

j'adore me fait de beau cils et beaucoup de misère a avoir de beau cils et j'achète toujours vous produit j'aimerais essayer un nouveaux produits merci.

2.7/5

November 19, 2018

Meh! I've used better!

There are many drug store brand mascaras out there that are much better than this one. This is great if you already have full thick lashes. It dries out pretty quick too but i guess because of the price that is expected. To be honest, you are better off paying the extra $$ for a name brand mascara. It will give you better results, better quality product, wont have to do as many layers and it will last much longer.