4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

Wow

I feel very confident when using this mascara. It gives the right amount of volume plus length you need for a regular day look and you can also use it for a night out look. I feel so great when using this mascara. I love it!

Best mascara

This is by far my favorite mascara. Goes on easy and stays there till the end of the day. I haven't had any issues with smudging. Looks great and adds lots of length to my lashes.

Great budget mascara

I get very anxious when trying new mascara's because I find a lot of them just make my eyes water too much. I ran out and needed a budget friendly one just after a move so thought I'd try this, and I was very pleasantly surprised. No watery eyes, my almost non-existent lashes were just the right amount of visibly with no clumping, and my wallet was very happy with the price!

October 23, 2020

Favorite mascara

Love this product and love the price. When it goes on sale at shoppers and Lawton’s I stock up on it. My eyelashes are not long but this makes them look so long and it’s not clumpy

Amazing

Amazing! Worth the money! Its long lasting and comfortable on the eyes. I don't end up feeling like I have something weighting down on my eyelashes like other I have tried

October 22, 2020

I would recommend this product as a go to drugstore buy.

I love deal hunting, and to be honest when these bad boys goes on sale at shoppers drugmart or walmart, it is my go to for everyday mascara wear. It gives my lashes volume and does not clamp.

Only brand I buy

I love all of the Cover Girls lash blast products. Always gives me stunning eyelashes without the gunk. Cleans easy and great variety of formulas. Love the price too.

Typical drugstore mascara

I purchased this as it says volume so I thought I’d try it. I should have known once I saw the brush as I am not a fan of the plastic spikey brushes. As always I had to wipe the brush in order to get the excess off and not overload my eyelashes. It went on smooth like mascara but did not plump or lengthen. I didn’t find Covergirl LASHBLAST volume mascara did anything extraordinary that most mascaras in this category don’t do. Would I purchase again? Probably not I don’t like the shape of the product either but maybe I’m now being too picky.

2.0/5

October 21, 2020

What volume

I tried this product I was not impressed. I bought because it said volume on it. But I didn't get the result I was hoping for. Did not do anything for me.

October 21, 2020

Not my favourite.

I don't find that this mascara is effective on my short eyelashes. I don't like the brush on the applicator. I'm not a personal fan of this mascara. It doesn't add the length and volume that I look for in a mascara product.