Covergirl Oh Sugar Tinted Lip Balm Reviews

January 19, 2018

Natural look!

I always have some kind of gloss on my lips, and I normally spend around $15-20 on lipgloss, so when this was recommended to me, I was sceptical, but the price was good so I purchased the "#2 CANDY" colour, and not only does it give such a natural tint, but it smells like sugar! Be sure to try the sample colours on your hand, as they are very deceiving..they are nowhere near the dark shade that they look like....a very, very subtle and natural look to your lips, it adds must enough colour to brighten but looks natural.

3.2/5

October 21, 2017

Got it on sale

i usually don't buy covergirl but this was on offer for $7 and i like a tinted balm so i decided to give it a go. it doesn't look like much at the initial stage but i caught a glance of myself a bit later and there was a lot of colour. if you want a thick balm this is not it. i found it wore off quickly and generally i don't have to reapply often as i don't seem to eat off my lip products. it has a very sugary smell but no taste which surprised me.

February 17, 2017

I have just recently started wearing lipstick regularly. I saw this product and decided to try it. I love it. It moisturizes and looks great. It stays on alot longer then other lipsticks I have tried. Also is sweet if you luck your lips.. I can't wait to go get a couple more shades

January 20, 2017

I don't remember the price of it but I can say one thing: IT'S AMAZING LIP BALM! The colors are nice, but I like my color... can't say the number. the balm is pretty far from me now (I'm lazy butt). It stays on your lips for long.

July 30, 2016

I thought lip balm expires (I guess everything does) but I hesitate keeping these longer than 3 months (just for my own piece of mind). It's okay since the price on these is really cheap! I love how they kept my lips moisturized and I read complaints that the colour doesn't match what you apply-- but it's going to differ depending on your lips. It's worth picking up. On me, the colour was light and precious. I will definitely repurchase!

May 13, 2016

The formula itself is very hydrating. The color is very pigmented for a lip balm. I have the color taffy and it's great for everyday use in place of an actually lipstick.

May 06, 2016

I got this for free as a birthday gift. I love it . I love how the color looks and feels. I love how soft it is and how long it last. What a great product

March 30, 2016

Personally, I haven't really been a big fan of Covergirl cosmetics, but I think this product is a winner! I purchased this product in the shade: Candy (a light pink).

Pros:
    - decent price (under $10)
    - nice and simple packaging (looks like a lipstick)
    - moisturizing with out feeling heavy
    - the tint isn't overpowering, looks very natural
    - comes in a variety of shades

Cons: At the moment, I can't really think of any.

March 30, 2016

I don't usually wear lipstick but I went out of my Comfort zone and bought 2 cover girl oh sugar lipsticks one in cupcake and the other in 365 enchantress plus I am so happy with both these colours they stay on the cover well and they don't dry out my lips I will definitely buy them again

March 26, 2016

I purchased CoverGirl Oh Sugar 3 Caramel at the Real Canadian Super Store on sale for $4.97. I have wanted to try this for a while, and it was such a good price. I had a hard time in choosing the colour, as they were all pretty. It is a Vitamin Infused Balm. It glides on easily, and has a pleasant taste on the lips. The colour is minimal, but provides some shine. I would definitely buy this again, but try a different shade.