3.9/5
CoverGirl & Olay Pressed Powder Reviews
#4 in Powder

February 16, 2016

My go to pressed powder every time! This is the perfect final touch to my makeup routine; I always carry one in my purse & leave one in my office desk!

February 05, 2016

Works well for the price, but has to be reapplied often in my experience. But overall not bad.

February 01, 2016

Affordable, and has great coverage, does not look to chalky and takes away any unwanted shine on your face. Lasts long and is easy to match to your skin tone.

January 26, 2016

I cannot live without my cover girl I put my moisturizer on then my powder it's light and doesn't feel like I have anything on it cost effective and an excellent product I have been using it for years

1.8/5

January 20, 2016

I have sensitive skin so found using the Covergirl & Olay Pressed powder made my skin break-out and left little bumps on the skin, Now I just use Covergirl pressed powder for sensitive skin.

January 20, 2016

I tend to get very oily skin in my t zone throughout the day and this pressed powder worked great. I t didn't go cakey on my skin after applying it several times throughout the day. It fits perfectly in my purse for quick fix ups and the scent is not too strong

January 19, 2016

I bought this pressed power because was on sale on my usual store and I really like it. the price is great, the product does his job in a very good way plus my skin feel soft and smooth after using it,

January 16, 2016

I've used the Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder for a few years. I apply it over foundation and concealer because it creates an even look and is perfect for making my skin look matte, not shiny! It's compact, easy to use and surprisingly long lasting. The price is right and I would definitely buy it again.

January 16, 2016

superb!!!!! I loved it so much that I am gonna use it again and again!!!

January 04, 2016

There are three kinds of Makeup I use every single Day.I use Foundation ,Pressed Powder and Lipstick.It is just a habit I guess that I got into doing a long time ago.Friends ask me why I do this,I reply,even though I'm going no where,you never know who is going to come by.This CoverGirl & Olay Pressed Powder goes on so nice and smoothly and doesn't leave a shine to it.If you don't put on too much of the Pressed Powder it gives your face more of a natural look and not cakey or heavy looking.A little goes a long way so I suggest you don't put too much on and make sure you cover all of your face.I certainly would recommend this.