3.9/5
CoverGirl & Olay Pressed Powder Reviews
#4 in Powder

May 07, 2020

Great add to liquid foundation

I use this product on top of my liquid foundation to help give me a flawless finish. It's great for every day work wear or day time wear and it last for hours when used on top of liquid foundation.

April 23, 2020

Why pay more?

Why pay more, when you get pay a good price for the best pressed powder you can find! No creases, and last all day. I used this everyday! Easy to find and they have not changed the colour or price, which makes this a very reliable company and make up

April 17, 2018

Must try!

This is one of the best pressed powders I use to cover up my acne or any imperfections my skin decides to have. It does not clog my pores and it does not dry out my skin or make it oily.

January 31, 2018

So nice!

I tried out the Covergirl pressed powder and loved the feel of it on my skin. It felt smooth and didn't cake up my foundation or make my skin look dry.

January 10, 2018

Love it

I don’t use much of pressed powder for my face but when I do this one is my favourite. I love it. Easy to use and nice light fragrance too. It’s not really expensive either for this quality

May 14, 2017

This product covers well and feels weightless. No greasy feeling. Have used this for a while now and will continue to do so. I have recommended to all my friends.

March 18, 2017

I've tried to find suitable powder for my sensitive and dry skin. This takes the cake! It doesn't bug my skin, and keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long!

March 16, 2017

This is the best pressed powder I've ever tried. It doesn't cake my face or make it look dry which constantly happens to me. I love the silky feel as well.

March 13, 2017

Très bon produit pad cher accessible et à la portée de tous le luxe à petit prix jai des problèmes d'acné et je trouve qu'il cache très bien en tout cas pour moi c adopté

March 13, 2017

Covergirl and Olay combined! You just can not go wrong with that duo! The powder felt silky applying and gave an even coverage that made you look and feel younger!

It not only hid my wrinkles but gave my skin an all over even tone that I strive to achieve with a good powder. This is one product that I will not go without in my makeup bag!