CoverGirl Outlast All-Day Lipcolor Reviews

Ranked #552 out of 1201 in Lipstick

The #1 original long-wear lip color! Our advanced formula with resilient, brilliant coverage, color, and shine gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true, in just 2 easy, breezy steps. Outlast has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine – no feathering, no bleeding. For more information, please visit http://www.covergirl.com.

March 02, 2017

I purchased this product in #100 and it was called "nude intensity" - the shade was a neutral pink and I absolutely loved the colour. It was a nude tone but it still had a nice amount of pigment to appear on my lips, it didn't wash me out and make me look pale like some nude shades tend to do.
    The product feels very moisturizing on my lips when I first put it on but within 10-15 minutes the product begins to dry and I can longer feel anything on my lips.
    I had very minimal transfer when wearing this too, I would have a tiny bit on my coffee mug in the morning but then I don't have any other transfer issues. The top glossy layer doesn't seem to last very long though, I reapply that often throughout the day but the base colour lasts me through an entire work day - it does fade a little bit after 5+ hours but you can see that the product is still there, just not as rich and pigmented as it was originally.

January 07, 2017

I needed something that would stay put for my wedding and I was pretty skeptical, but I absolutely love this. The colour stayed all day and the moisturizer topcoat was great and didn't dry my lips out. Easy to remove with the help of a lipstick wipe.

June 05, 2016

I received a more nude shade of this lip color about two years ago and I can remember trying it on just to how the colour looked and when I tried to wipe it off it was sooooo difficult to do so. The colour in this set defiantly lasts all day and the topcoat is very nice as well and can be reapplied when needed.

April 20, 2016

I have tried so many different lipsticks trying to find one that would last more than an hour or so. When i stumbled across CoverGirl Outlast All-Day Lipcolor I was delighted. The color lasts for hours and your lips are left feeling smooth and silky. No more dry lips and great color at the same time.

March 20, 2016

I love this product it is the best all day coverage out there. My only complaint is that the conditioner and lip colour are not in one unit like it was years ago. However that is a minor problem that is forgiven as I apply once in the morning the colour, then the conditioner a few times throughout the day and my lips are always great

January 28, 2016

I purchased this long-wear lipcolor in "Natural Blush". I was looking for a dupe for Kat Von D's "Lolita" shade in her long wear lipstick line. I can say this was a pretty good dupe. The product comes with a lip balm so your lips don't get too dry, but I can go without it since the product isn't overly drying, and I like a more matte look. Overall, great for the price.

March 29, 2015

This product definitely lives up to its name and is able to outlast anything. I applied it before I left for the day and took it with me for reapplication like I do any other lip product. To my surprise I never once had to reapply the color I only replied the moisturizer. If you are looking for a lip product that can withstand whatever you put it through I definitely recommend the covergirl outlast.

December 18, 2014

Lip colour that last up to 24 hours they claim. I applied this to my lips, and the applicator carries a bit too much lipcolor. I reccomend dabbing the applicator a bit so it does not glom on. This color dries on your lips and then you apply a moisture top coat. I have the colour Brazen Raisin. With my dark hair and light complexion, it is a good fit. The lip colour does dry the lips slightly, but with a bit of buffing at the end of the day and the top coat it's not too bad. Good for work days when there isn't much time to fix up throughout the day.

September 11, 2014

I love this lipcolor. It does what it says it will, and that's Outlast. The only downside I found is that I run out of the topcoat very quickly. The lipcolor itself tends to look a little dry and cracked unless you apply the topcoat throughout the day. But other than that, I'd definitely recommend it.

July 10, 2014

This is the only lip colour I ever use now. I put it on before I leave the house for work and I take it off before I go to bed. In between I eat, drink, kiss - whatever! It stays put and I never have to worry about it. Never buy another lip colour product again cause this is all you'll ever need!