CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer Reviews
#6 in Concealer

January 12, 2018

Covergirl ready set gorgeous concealer

Cela fait longtemps maintenant que j’utilise ce concealer et je l’adore toujours autant, il cache bien les cernes et les imperfections, il y a plusieurs teintes (bien évidemment ahah!) Chaque matin, dans ma routine maquillage ce produit est d’une très grande utilité! Si vous ne l’avez pas, je vous conseille fortement de vous le procurer;)

It's been a long time now that I use this concealer and I love it so much, it conceals the dark circles and imperfections, there are several shades (of course ahah!) Every morning, in my makeup routine this product is very useful! If you do not have it, I strongly recommand you to get it;)

January 03, 2018

Works really good.

In my opinion this is a good basic concealer. Its not the best one I've tried or the worst but its totally in the top 3's. It covers up most blemishes / impurities. I recommend this to anyone who loves makeup.

1.7/5

September 16, 2017

!!!WARNING!!!! Please don't listen to these reviewes if you have any sort of blemishes on your face. It genuinely angers me that these people have the audacity to say that this covers up their blemishes... What blemishes!! I honestly can't even see a difference when I put this concealer on. If you have perfect skin and you feel like putting on concealer for the heck of it, be my guest and buy this shit. It also works horribly ontop of foundation.

August 27, 2017

Good concealer to have in your collection!

This was a good concealer overall from coverage to finish. It was dewy and had light to medium coverage and the colour match was prety good! It was a bit pricy comoared to orher drugstore concealers tho

August 15, 2017

Incredible

This concealer hid my blemishes and dark circles amazingly!! I was so surprised. Make sure you buy a lighter shade to highlight and a darker shad to contour. It is so creamy and blendable!!

3.2/5

June 20, 2017

Pretty good

I like this concealer best for under my eyes to bake with, offers a lot of brightening and a pretty good coverage. I might try a few other concealers next and I just may end up back at this one as it is great quality for what you pay

June 14, 2017

Good Coverage

I have a bit of dark circles under the eyes and I have tried many different concealers from stick to liquid. So far I have like the way this product covers the circles. There is no clumps under the eyes does not disappear after an hour. goes no smooth.

May 25, 2017

I love this concealer for the dark circles under my eyes. It doesn't get flaky with any of my foundations and all of my powders sit perfectly over it. I buy the shade light/medium and that's perfect for me because i usually have to buy the lightest shade of anything!!

May 03, 2017

This concealer is absolutely amazing. I love how well it stays intact all day. It has a great variety of colors, and is a super cheap option! I have repurchased many times!

April 30, 2017

This is my favourite concealer and the one I regularly buy. It is a good price and can be bought at a lot of different places. It has good coverage & a variety of colours. Great concealer.