CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer Reviews
#6 in Concealer

September 27, 2018

Ne colle pas

Ce cache cerne est à la fois malade et parfait avec le fond de teint qui vient avec.

Il ne colle pas et ne sèche pas trop vite le temps de tapoter avec mon éponge.

Il est très couvrant et offre des couleurs qui s’agence très bien avec notre peau pour ne pas. Laisser paraître une démarcation.

Je le rachète à chaque fois que je le vois en spécial et on peut le retrouver un peu partout

April 22, 2018

Bon rapport qualité/prix!

J'aime bien ce produit en raison de son rapport qualité/prix. Il donne un effet naturel. Il faut savoir le travailler correctement, mais somme toute, c'est un bon produit de pharmacie pas trop dispendieux.

April 14, 2018

My go to concealer!

This is my concealer I have been using for many years. This feels nice and light and blends in very well. I don’t like the feeling of a heavy concealer under my eyes. But this is nice and light but has great coverage! And can’t go wrong for drug store prices!

April 11, 2018

i love this product, it covers perfectly

this feels lightweight and blends perfectly. i have went through many concealers and this one is the best. it covers everything and doesnt look cakey. i would hightly recommend this product.

2.7/5

March 28, 2018

Not My Favourite

I was not as impressed with this concealer as I was hoping I would be. I didn't find that it it had any coverage no matter how much I layered on. The consistency of this product is quite thin which ended up blending right out which made it look like I hadn't even put any product on my face at all. I did however, like the shade that I had picked up because it matched my skin perfectly, I just wish that it would have more coverage.

January 31, 2018

Works just as well as high end

I really like this specific concealer as it does not break the bank, and is just as good as higher end ones I have tried in the past. I applies smoothly and evenly, and it is so easy to blend out too.
    The colour matches perfectly, and if you get a lighter shade, it brightens well too

January 12, 2018

Covergirl ready set gorgeous concealer

Cela fait longtemps maintenant que j’utilise ce concealer et je l’adore toujours autant, il cache bien les cernes et les imperfections, il y a plusieurs teintes (bien évidemment ahah!) Chaque matin, dans ma routine maquillage ce produit est d’une très grande utilité! Si vous ne l’avez pas, je vous conseille fortement de vous le procurer;)

It's been a long time now that I use this concealer and I love it so much, it conceals the dark circles and imperfections, there are several shades (of course ahah!) Every morning, in my makeup routine this product is very useful! If you do not have it, I strongly recommand you to get it;)

January 03, 2018

Works really good.

In my opinion this is a good basic concealer. Its not the best one I've tried or the worst but its totally in the top 3's. It covers up most blemishes / impurities. I recommend this to anyone who loves makeup.

1.7/5

September 16, 2017

!!!WARNING!!!! Please don't listen to these reviewes if you have any sort of blemishes on your face. It genuinely angers me that these people have the audacity to say that this covers up their blemishes... What blemishes!! I honestly can't even see a difference when I put this concealer on. If you have perfect skin and you feel like putting on concealer for the heck of it, be my guest and buy this shit. It also works horribly ontop of foundation.

August 27, 2017

Good concealer to have in your collection!

This was a good concealer overall from coverage to finish. It was dewy and had light to medium coverage and the colour match was prety good! It was a bit pricy comoared to orher drugstore concealers tho