CoverGirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Concealer Reviews
#98 in Concealer

August 03, 2017

Decent Product for the Price.

I use Cover Girl's Ready, Set, Gorogeous Concealer for the bags under my eyes and the off blemish.
    For something so cheap, I can't believe how well it works.
    I have this product on hand always when I go away because the applicator makes it so easy to use.

August 03, 2017

Well priced for something that works so well

I really enjoy using this concealer. It brightens up my undereyes, and makes them look smooth and natural, rather than cakey.
    The applicator is very easy to use, and I find that the formula lasts all day.
    The price for this is really great, and it does last a few months (even if you use it every day :) )

The only concealer I buy

I have a lot of redness around my nose and chin, and some pretty dark circles under my eyes - but you can't tell when I use this concealer! It's very blendable, and works well to highlight under my eyes when I set it with powder.

It's also lightweight, so my face doesn't look cakey after I apply it. Great value for a drug store brand!

July 08, 2016

Let me tell you how incredibly shocked I am at how much I like this concealer. Mainly because I have not used Cover Girl make up since the mid-90s and apparently they've come a long long way! I use it on scars on my face and it covers them perfectly. It is great for on-the-go use because of the applicator, as opposed to a jar packaging. It is oil free and very lightweight. Pretty impressed and will totally purchase again in the future.

June 28, 2016

Very light, perfect for summer use on combination or oily skin. Does not make me break out like other, high-end concealers. I use it as my every day concealer, lasts throughout most of the day. Can't beat the price for that kind of product.