4.1/5
CoverGirl Ready, Set GORGEOUS Foundation Reviews
#9 in Foundation

November 01, 2017

My 1 of 2 I always use

I always use Ready Set Gorgeous over bb cream and primer. I mainly use this on and under my eyes. My trick is I buy a shade lighter 110 is the shade I get. It hides my wrinkles very well, and my dark spots under my eyes.It's a foundation for oily skin so it works great for oil control. I have been using this for years and I really do like it. If you're younger and you have oily skin using this by itself is going to really work for you but for me since I'm older I need more coverage and more work so I use it in conjunction with other products.
    ☆ I mentioned that it's 1 of 2 I use so see my review on the other covergirl foundation I use

October 08, 2017

This product is worth buying again and again.

I think Foundation is one of my top four cosmedics that I must have.I don't go anywhere without Makeup and Foundation is a very important part of it.I started using Covergirl Ready, Set Gorgeous Foundation about two weeks now and I knew it was for me the first time I put it on.This foundation is not thick or heavy when you put it on.It is a very creamy light foundation that doesn't streak or go on patchy,it smoothens to a blend and gives just enough coverage so you can't notice or see it.It comes in many different shades so,there should be a match for every skin tone.It isn't very expensive to purchase,I think I paid ten dollars for it at Shoppers.I do recommend this product to give it a try.

October 08, 2017

Light coverage for everyday wear

I spend a total of 2 minutes a day on my foundation but I always feel so much more confident because this works that quickly. I don't have that much acne, my biggest issue is just redness so this is perfect for me. It evens out the skin tone while still being sheer enough that I don't even need blush. It feels really lightweight and stays on well, but comes off easy with wipes at the end of the day. Some foundations cause breakouts after wearing them all day but this one doesn't.

If you want to hide a lot of acne or want a full glam type of look I would recommend buying something that offers more coverage as this is really sheer.

October 03, 2017

Great Foundation

I find CoverGirl foundations are actually pretty good. I had this and it went on smoothly, and blended in well with my skin tone. It didn't look heavy or cakey either.

October 03, 2017

for the price a great medium weight foundation

I bought this product after hearing some good reviews about it, and i was very pleased with the formula. I bought it at the drugstore for under $10 and it works amazing! The only downfall is the shade range, they only have 10-15 colours and the shade i bought was cool tone when i needed a warm tone one and it was the only colour that’s was generally the same shade as my skin.
    It is a light to medium weight foundation, that a love to use for a regular day but still want some coverage. It has a beautiful natural finish, it is not matte but not too oily. I set it with a powder and it lasts the day. the formula smells pretty good and blends out really easily, i apply it with a brush or beauty blender.

September 06, 2017

Flawless

I just absolutely love this foundation. I have always loved covergirl, but they made this product to be perfect. Its inexpensive, not greasy, kind of a matte finish to it. Not irritating at all and I have no complaints about it. I highly recommend this product. I have combination and sensitive skin and this is perfect.

2.7/5

August 31, 2017

Not enough coverage and patchy

This product really didn't work for me. It didn't give me enough coverage, and I feel like the colour really clung to the drier patches that I had on my face. I've heard good things from other people, but it just wasn't for me.

August 15, 2017

Love it. Only foundation I use

This foundation hid my uneven skin tone and dark circles easily!!! I was so impressed. Make sure you test it on your face so you don't react. It is so creamy and blendable!!

August 11, 2017

Un fond de teint léger

Le fond de teint ready set gorgeous de covergirl est le fond de teint parfait avoir une couleur sans devoir en mettre plusieurs couche. Il est très léger donc même l'été il est très confortable.

August 11, 2017

Best foundation for the price

I've tried other Cover Girl foundations before, but this one is by far the best. I bought this because the price was unbelievably good and the tester in the store seemed to cover Well. When I tried it on my face, I was really impressed. It covers my imperfections really well and it looks and feels good on my face. I also like that this product comes in a squeeze tube. It's so easy to squeeze out a tiny drop and apply. I will be buying this again.