CoverGirl Ready, Set GORGEOUS Foundation Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 676 in Foundation

April 22, 2017

This is an inexpensive foundation that works far better than I thought!

It has pretty good coverage, and is buildable. The colour is very true to what my skin colour is. It looks great on, and lasts all day, which is good because I have oily skin. In addition, it does not irritate my skin, and is very easy to apply.

You get quite a bit in a bottle, and the price is unbeatable.

April 22, 2017

I've been using this for awhile. It works really well. I have some acne scars and redness in my t-zone area, this does the job of covering it all up.
    It has a lightweight feel, doesn't feel or look cakey. Little bit goes a long way.
    I usually use my fingers to apply, this works well with a foundation brush too.

April 22, 2017

I found this product blends very well with my skin tone. I get lots of compliments on how well my make-up turns out. It's lightweight and don't feel it caked on to my skin. The shade I use is Classic Tan. Definitely recommend CoverGirl Ready Set, GORGEOUS Liquid Foundation.

April 14, 2017

I usually only wear a bb cream but they were out one day and I know this product is raved about for drugstore brands on youtube so i gave it a try and it was pretty good, it had more coverage than my bb cream which was actually nice and it wasnt heavy so i was surprised. It did bring my oil out a bit but not much that i felt like i didnt have to powder i was ok if i forgot to do it before leaving the house. overall if you like foundation i would say this is a good choice since its not so heavy and still covers. it is very inexpensive also, major plus

April 14, 2017

My favourite drugstore foundation! It is not extremely heavy but still gives great coverage. Lasts all day as long as you set with a powder. Many different shades to choose from too!

April 06, 2017

This is one of my favourite drugstore foundations. The price is great, and I love the squeeze tube packaging. I find ghe colors a bit yellow but it is a nice formula and comparable to much pricier foundations. I get full coverage and it lasts all day if I set it with powder.

March 16, 2017

This product is ok. I think I may have bought a shade too dark (which never happens), but I'm able to work with it. the only thing I'm not ok with, is how easily is comes off. Maybe my face is too oily, I'm not sure but that was the first thing I noticed when I tried it for the first time.

March 15, 2017

I absolutely love love love CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Makeup it looks so sexy on me I absolutely love it its my favorite product i do recommend everyone to try it

March 11, 2017

Je crois que c'est mon fond de teint de pharmacie préféré! Il apporte une bonne couvrance tout en laissant un fini naturel sur la peau! C'est bien aussi qu'il y ait des couleur pâle, habituellement tous les fond de teint sont trop foncés pour moi en hiver, mais celui-ci convient parfaitement. Pour le prix, c'est vraiment un bon fond de teint!

March 10, 2017

This foundation is excellent for anyone. If you have oily skin i recommend setting with a powder but it is definitely ok not to. While not full coverage i would say high medium absolutely buildable. It is lightweight and feels like skin and will not let you down!!!

tiger123 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    effaceur magic

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    Glysomed Hand Cream

Pipnivy added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Cmiller14 has posted in the forum topic
    Optimum card / carte optimum

Anne-M. added a new review for
    Tarte Shape Tape Concealer