Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Hand Recovery cream Reviews

Ranked #257 out of 355 in Hand Lotions & Creams

May 26, 2017

I love this brand!!
    I use the Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Hand Recovery cream in the pomegranate scent! is fruity and pleasent to smell.
    It works great, leaves my hands soft!!
    :D
    Wanyi

April 09, 2017

The Gardener's hand cream is a lifesaver as it restores dry and cracked hands. I really don't like using gloves in the garden, but I always apply this product when I'm finished working in the dirt.

December 08, 2015

My go to cream for the winter. This product is thick and creamy without it being slick and oily. As stated in the package this cream is made for dry working hands it in my case winter damaged hands. A small amount the size of a macadamia nut is enough to fully moisturize your hands and if you haven't used it regularly your hands will be silky itchy free soft and smooth after a weeks use. Besides with the pleasant non-flowery soft scent it's irresistible!

June 02, 2014

I am an avid gardener who loves to play in the dirt and refuses to wear gloves. My hands at times really need theraputic treatment after a full days gardening.

Crabtree and Evelyn, while being amazing products are a little bit pricey, so I watch for the sales. If you are a good, steady customer they will contact you to let you know when they are having a sale or just a few specials pertinent to you. This is when I usually stock up on the items I use the most.

This hand cream is wonderful,it soothes my hand and hydrate them, while softening and healing at the same time. The fragrance of their products is heavenly, light, soothing and so very calming.

I would recommend this product to all you gardeners out there and even those who don't garden. It is an excellent cream to use.