Cracker Jack The Original Caramel Coated Popcorn & Nuts Reviews
Ranked #18 in Snacks

September 03, 2017

It's all about Nostalgia

Cracker Jacks are not the best tasting caramel corn available, but because they have been around since childhood I always feel a need to grab a bag. The corn is small, there are hardly an peanuts in the mix and the caramel is very artificial. The packaging is still the best.

July 21, 2016

It may have started with me being lured in by the tiny sticker or comic you get inside (I have many of them) but the taste made me keep repurchasing. Again, Cracker Jack is a well known brand that's been around forever so they must be doing something right. The caramel taste is a perfect pairing with a brownie (use as a garnish.)

2.0/5

May 26, 2016

The best part of this is getting the sticker in them. Theybuse to come with more. But the taste is terrible, just something about them I can not get passed.

May 06, 2016

This reminds me of when i was a kid. I would empty the whole bag just to get the prize in side, which they no longer to . The popcorn is good with the caramel and nuts what a good combination

May 03, 2016

I really like these as a treat every now and than and these go on sale all the time at my local grocery store. This is always super fresh and the perfect combination of sweet and salty. The whole family loves them.

April 05, 2016

I'm sure everyone remembers these from childhood. They are crunchy and have a just sweet enough, buttery tasting caramel coating. It was always fun getting to see what prize you would get. As an adult I'm not a huge fan of this but my kids like it and I get it as a treat for them from time to time.

April 05, 2016

I remember this as a child so long ago and being excited to see what prizes my brother and I got. We used to trade with the kids in the neighbourhood and we had a lot of fun getting the ones we wanted. The popcorn itself was really good.I don't see it around anymore though.

March 20, 2016

I use to have these has a kid. Back then they was great tasting and had awesome little toys in them . but now they don't taste the same and they are harder.

2.8/5

February 03, 2016

I used to love this as a kid, now not so much. Sometimes you get a really hard kernel and it's way too sweet.

January 26, 2016

I use to love going to the movies and getting this ,the flavor was sweet and yummy and I loved the idea of getting a prize inside,so much fun