Crayola twistables Reviews
#247 in Toys

June 24, 2017

Good idea...

I have these in pencil crayons, they are okay, not great if you are trying to colour in small details.
    I also have these in crayons, great for kids, they don't get their hands all messy!

May 28, 2017

Crayola twistables are just awesome. As a parent you'll never have to be bugged about sharpening a pencil crayon again. I wish we would have had these as kids but I'll settle for being a big kid and using them now. They are super rich in color and act just as a typical pencil crayon would.

May 27, 2017

Crayola has made a wonderful product, unfortunately they are hard to find. I am getting low on my Pencil Crayons. They are Pencil Crayons but they Twist; there is no sharpening again. Thin, fully plastic, seethrough, always sharpened pencil crayon. Vibrant Rich colors. Love these!!

February 28, 2017

We have 3 little ones in our house, and we love all things Crayola! I got these Crayola Twistable Colored Pencils in a 24 pack, and purchased a set of 2 for my boys on Amazon for less then $5, including shipping! I thought this was a great value! We like that they twist to "sharpen" and we don't have to look for a sharpener each time! We also like the clear barrel for the color, it is a fun feature my children like! I was a bit disappointed in the smoothness of how they write. The color is also not as vibrant as I would of hoped, and expected with Crayola. After some manipulation from curious little fingers the "twist" part get jammed, and often will not work after that, though once in a while we can get them to work again. We love Crayola and suggest you try them to see if they work for your liking! We will probably not purchase again, but will use and create with them while we have them!

January 07, 2016

If your child is anything like mine, your house may be full of broken crayons - my 4 year old loves to remove the paper wrapper around the crayons (that prevents them from breaking) and is the first thing she'll do to the crayon even before she begins to colour with it. As a result, we end up with broken crayons - some in half, some even worse. Her tiny hands need the full size crayons to colour so until I replenish her supply with new ones, she doesnt enjoy colouring. Moreover, the broken ones get barely used and add clutter to her room. And I end up throwing away the broken ones which is such a waste of money.
    I recently found the Crayola twistables - such a brilliant idea I must say!
    The twistables last longer and have saved me a ton of money already, but most importantly, my daughter actually colours with them.