Creamsicle Supersicle Cream Ice Bars Reviews
#24 in Ice Cream

August 11, 2017

I like these as a way to cool down in the summer months. The ice cream interior is rich and smooth, and very tasty. The outer popsicle part too is very delicious. The different flavours are all unique, and I personally like the orange one the best as it reminds me of sorbet.

August 11, 2017

Ice Cream Bars!!!

c'est tout simplement magnifique, pour ici, jamais de chicane, j'ai trois enfants qui aime chacun leur couleur (saveur) pour avoir gouter au 3 saveur, c'est a l'orange ma préférer!!

May 19, 2017

Creamsicles are such a wonderful treat. I love all three flavours; blue raspberry cherry and orange. The cream in the centre is so rich and smooth. I love when you take a bite and get that rich fruit flavour that melts in your mouth, as well as the silky cream flavour.

May 04, 2017

Oh my goodness these are the best ice cream treats ever! Especially the blue ones! The fruit flavor is so sweet and rich and the ice cream in the middle so soft and creamy who wouldn't love them?

May 04, 2017

Creamsicles have always been a Favourite in my Childhood and now my own child's go to any time treat. I love all of the different flavor coating that tastes dead on to Blue Raspberry Cherry and Orange with the cream white ice cream centre that is so smooth and creamy. Perfect delicious snack for all ages. Definately a necessity to have in our freezer. MMM Enjoy!

May 02, 2017

I loved creamsicles as a child and I still love them
    As an adult . They're my go to ice cream treat . I like that I can choose an orange , red or blue coating with an ice cream centre . My neice and nephews also love them and like that they get to choose their colour . So good !

April 29, 2017

Love these!! Ever since I was younger. The orange ones are my favorite without a doubt though. Just the smell of them is very addicting. So yummy!!!!!!

April 12, 2017

In my home, we always keep a box or two of Creamsicle Supersicle Cream Ice bars. Delicious, sweet, and creamer are all ways I would use to describe this delectable treat. Not only yummy, but it has a calorie count of only 70 calories per bar making it a great treat when I'm trying to watch what I eat. The price is great as well! Great quality for a phenomenal price! If you haven't tried them yet, I highly recommend you go out and get them today!

February 14, 2017

Creamsicles have been my favourite since childhood. Orange happens to be my particular favourite flavour. This box works out great because my husband only likes the raspberry and my 5 yr old loves the blue not because of the taste but because it's his fav colour.

February 14, 2017

I love these way to much, they don't last very long in my house when I buy them. Super creamy ice cream covered in flavored popsicle; orange raspberry & blueberry. I do wish you could buy a box of just one flavor because i'd get all blue lol but all 3 are delicious.