4.1/5
Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Toothpaste Reviews

Treat your teeth to the whitening they deserve. Crest Vivid White features WhiteBond Protection - which whitens teeth by polishing away surface stains and acts as a whitening protector to help prevent new surface stains.

July 31, 2020

Would buy again

I have always struggled with enamel problems and this toothpaste has actually helped to whiten my teeth and not wear away the enamel. It also isn’t minty to the point of dying

July 23, 2020
    Washington, United States

Crest 3d white tooth paste

Super impressed with crest 3d white toothpaste. The packaging came very durable in a box. The tube of toothpaste itself came with a secure lid. The smell was very minty crisp, leaves that fresh clean smell and feeling. The toothpaste was very easy to apply just squeeze the tube onto your brush. A little goes a long way. The price of this product I found more then affordable especially for the effectiveness of the product my teeth have not felt this clean in years and I noticed my teeth were looking brighter by the second use. Overall I would give crest 3d tooth paste a 10 out 0f 10 and a perfect five stars.

July 09, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Absolutely would buy this again

Crest 3D whitening toothpaste is incredible. I'm a coffee drinker and my teeth have gotten their fair share of discoloration over time because of it, but with the magical help of Crest whitening toothpaste my teeth are pearly white again. It's got a great minty taste that leaves my breath feeling refreshed and clean, this product it's a must have in my house. Definately recommended giving it a try, you won't be disappointed.

June 19, 2020

White and bright

This toothpaste tastes great and leaves my whole mouth feeling super clean. Fresh breath, clean gums and whiter teeth keep me happy and smiling. I know I'll buy this again.

June 03, 2020

Love it

I've been using this for years now. I used to be a smoker and this has helped me whiten my teeth. The taste is amazing and it so easy to use. I will always buy this brand.

May 29, 2020

I love it!

The taste of this toothpaste is really good. My family has switched to this ever since they once tried a sample pack. It has whitened my teeth two shades lighter than before. I would highly recommend.

May 20, 2020

Love this toothpaste

I tried this about 4 years ago and I do not use any other toothpaste. I love the texture and the flavour of the mint. My mouth feels fresh every time. In regards to the teeth whitening factor it’s not overnight but you will definitely see a change. Just keep using it diligently and you will see your teeth lightening a few shades lighter as you go. Don’t expect paper white but you will see change

May 17, 2020

Try this! CREST 3D WHITE ADVANCED VIVID TOOTHPASTE

One of the best whitening toothpaste I have ever tried! My dentist even asked me if I used a kit to whiten my teeth, but I told her I only use toothpaste and she was shocked by the results! This toothpaste is a gem, it will make your teeth white and bright for a low cost. This toothpaste also leaves your breath so fresh, and minty. I 100% recommend this whitening toothpaste.

April 03, 2020

Super gentle yet effective!

This is my all time favourite toothpaste. I’ve said goodbye to my white strips for good. Years of stains have disappeared in less than a week of using this. My teeth have never been so white.

March 31, 2020

Does the job to keep teeth white

I love this toothpaste it takes a while to see optimal results but they do get your teeth a few shades whiter I love the taste and how fresh it makes my breath